GF4 TI4600 Question

Old November 15th 03, 12:27 AM
Robert Pendell

Default GF4 TI4600 Question

I just got a PNY Verto GF4 TI4600 and wondering which drivers I should load
in. Should I use the 45.xx series drivers or should I use the newer 50.xx
series drivers?

--
Robert Pendell

Old November 15th 03, 12:47 AM
DaveW

People have been having stability problems with the newer ones like 52.16
with your card. I would recommend using 45.23 for stability.

--
DaveW

nk.net...

Old November 15th 03, 01:06 AM
Robert Pendell

Ok. I will do that. Pity that i downloaded 52.16 drivers already
though.... Guess I have more stuff to download now and retract a
recommendation I made to others to upgrade to 52.xx drivers.

--
Robert Pendell

Old November 15th 03, 01:32 AM
Athura

I run the 52.16 drivers on my asus ti4400 with no problems

Old November 15th 03, 01:43 AM
Seahorse

Following prompt first aid from the medic "Athura"
managed to scrawl the following bloodstained
message On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:32:28 +1300:

I run the 52.16 drivers on my asus ti4400 with no problems

Ditto...
---------
Rgds Mike
Remove ZZZ to reply

I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens
- Woody Allen

WWW.Dead-Fish.Com - Deep Sea Daddies...

Old November 15th 03, 02:37 AM
Tip

"Robert Pendell" wrote in message
nk.net...
I just got a PNY Verto GF4 TI4600 and wondering which drivers I should

load
in. Should I use the 45.xx series drivers or should I use the newer 50.xx
series drivers?

--
Robert Pendell

I have a VisionTek TI 4600. I was using the 45.xx drivers with no problems.
Loaded 52.16 the other day and haven't noticed any problems yet. (All my
games work fine). I didn't go through any benchmarking but you could always
load up the 45.xx drivers - benchmark. Uninstall and load the 52.xx drivers
and benchmark again.
--
Tip
www.gotips.net