Using Ce Quadrat (supplied with Presario 7478) to Burn ISO Images?

Old May 14th 04, 08:15 PM
Steve Byers

Default Using Ce Quadrat (supplied with Presario 7478) to Burn ISO Images?

My only CD burner is the package that came with the Presario 7478 - Ce
Quadrat. Can anyone tell me if I can make a bootable CD with that?
And, can I burn an ISO image using that software?

Thanks for any help.

Steve

Old May 15th 04, 04:19 AM
HH

The help file in the software should give you that info. JustBurn is rather
limited, so I can't say for sure. I had it on a 3550 but never tried to do
either of the tasks you mentioned.
HH

m...

Old May 15th 04, 11:13 PM
ToMmY pIcKels

The gentleman didn't ask for an alternative, he ask how to use what he has.

"MattD.." wrote in message
On Saturday 15 May 2004 04:19, the murky waters churned and seethed, the
dark weeds parted and the water took on the sinister, shifting visage of
HH. The great maw opened and the following was heard:

The help file in the software should give you that info. JustBurn is
rather limited, so I can't say for sure.

Would the gentleman not be better off with Nero, which can handle bin/cue,
nrg and iso files? I always find choosing the application for the task is
better than limiting your tasks to the application.

--
MattD..

mattd145 atoneteldotcom

Old May 15th 04, 11:58 PM
ToMmY pIcKels

But.....Nero does rock, doesn't it....;-)

"MattD.." wrote in message
On Saturday 15 May 2004 23:13, the murky waters churned and seethed, the
dark weeds parted and the water took on the sinister, shifting visage of
ToMmY pIcKels. The great maw opened and the following was heard:

The gentleman didn't ask for an alternative, he ask how to use what he
has.

Very true. I'll consider myself chastised ;o)

--
MattD..

mattd145 atoneteldotcom

Old May 16th 04, 01:24 AM
HH

I prefer Click 'n' Burn Pro myself.
HH

"ToMmY pIcKels" wrote in message
But.....Nero does rock, doesn't it....;-)