ATTN: Ben Myers again

Old March 1st 06, 08:03 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Deskpro EN AGP NLX also look for Elsa Erazor X Geforce 256 ATX/NLX

Nick Le Lievre wrote:
Nick Le Lievre wrote:

Booted the system it posted fine and installed the drivers it works
perfectly and this site http://tinyurl.com/cvbyg (amongst others)
always scrolls very fast now - no matter how many windows I open or
apps I have open on top. Now I`m just trying to figure out how to get
3D Mark 2001se to work with Directx 9.0c and the Elsa drivers.

Just found out there's also another board from Elsa in ATX/NLX design called
the Erazor X and is based on the Geforce 256 chipset and is faster then TNT2
so look out for one of those as well but its not listed on the www.elsa.com
site. There's one on eBay germany at the moment http://tinyurl.com/j54lv so
look out for those as well.

--
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well

Old March 2nd 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Deskpro EN AGP Radeon 9200SE 9200 9250 low profile also fit too

Nick Le Lievre wrote:
Nick Le Lievre wrote:
Nick Le Lievre wrote:

Booted the system it posted fine and installed the drivers it works
perfectly and this site http://tinyurl.com/cvbyg (amongst others)
always scrolls very fast now - no matter how many windows I open or
apps I have open on top. Now I`m just trying to figure out how to get
3D Mark 2001se to work with Directx 9.0c and the Elsa drivers.

Just found out there's also another board from Elsa in ATX/NLX design
called the Erazor X and is based on the Geforce 256 chipset and is
faster then TNT2 so look out for one of those as well but its not
listed on the www.elsa.com site. There's one on eBay germany at the
moment http://tinyurl.com/j54lv so look out for those as well.

Also the Radeon 9200SE 9200 and 9250 low profile versions are supposed to
work with Deskpro EN by just changing the bracket with the NLX one. The
9200SE low profile often goes for under £ 10 inc delivery and offers
slightly more performance then Erazor X Geforce 256 and supports Directx
8.1. Read this thread very pertinent to this subject
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/f...readId=1001134
the 9200SE low profile for under £ 10 that should work in Deskpro EN
http://tinyurl.com/q5xop

--
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well