GeForce 6800 GT price

Old April 11th 07, 04:58 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default GeForce 6800 GT price

I have a GeForce 6800 GT. I just OC'd it to get more performance, and
decided I want to SLI it. My whole system is SLI ready, I just need
another 6800 GT. So looking online, they are like 300 bucks. This
card is three years old, it is two generations behind current
technology. Am I looking wrong, or are 6800 GTs really that expensive
still?
Thanks.

Old April 11th 07, 05:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

nm, found one for $150
those other prices were probably for out-of-stock products, so the
prices weren't updated. Maybe.
It's made by Aopen AEOLUS though, never heard of that company.
Anybody have a card made by this vendor?

Old April 12th 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
jinxy

On Apr 11, 12:11 pm, wrote:
nm, found one for $150
those other prices were probably for out-of-stock products, so the
prices weren't updated. Maybe.
It's made by Aopen AEOLUS though, never heard of that company.
Anybody have a card made by this vendor?

Here are some cards to check out:
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...sp?CatId=1839&
These prices are in cdn dollars.
-J