Flight Sim

Old April 24th 04, 12:43 PM

Default Flight Sim

with easy learning curve.Thanks.

Old April 24th 04, 02:25 PM
Amir Facade

Crimson Skies
fun and an easy place to start.
Not too many controls, but the flight controls are the same, just not as
touchy as real life.
You can even download a trial version from Microsoft.
http://www.microsoft.com/games/crimsonskies/

Old April 29th 04, 12:16 AM
Patrick

with easy learning curve.Thanks.

PLUS, it has been issued in a three pack, Crimson Skies, MetalGear
Solid, and StarLancer. Picked mine up for $8.83 at Sam's club, but, you
might find it at Wal-Mart.

BTW, I have quit Sam's Club, as the store managers won't allow the
public to check out any of the 'demo/display' cameras, TV's, or
computers! Yes, they have 'display' consoles, even for X-box and PS2,
but, in all the stores here most are either broken, or unplugged.

Touch them, and, they 'refund' your membership, and/or threaten worse!
No signs are posted, and the day that I went in, April 26th, five of us
customers were asked NOT to touch the mouse/keyboards, nor to eject the
CD/DVD trays, or to even 'bother' the SAs about the missing speakers, by
Sandy, a 'manager'! All appear to be really poor versions of HP and
Compaq systems, but, again, many are either OFF, or 'locked-out'!

Florida Sam's Clubs seem to be so paranoid, and talk of all the South
American tourists 'screwing up' their display models. Only two of the
five customers even were 'hispanic', but all were aged up to 57, and
were quite insulted. Voted with our feet, and wallets...

Mike, at Sam's Club on Colonial Drive in Orlando, actually recommends to
everyone that you ALL go to one of the Office/Retail stores to purchase
ANY of your high-tech gear!

Sorry, Sam Walton, but, your empire is crumbling!

Could some of those Celeron, AMD, Intel based systems be crashed from
just being ON and over heating due to poor design? I do not think it has
to do with the filthy and dusty conditions in the 'warehouses'. Or, are
they OCed?

Witnessed some similar computer problems, at Best Buy stores in the past
week. Perhaps it is the video card/chip? I am getting a bit leary of
Compaq/HP systems!