Does anybody know reputable company that sells canon compatible inkby the pint?

Old February 1st 09, 06:29 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Does anybody know reputable company that sells canon compatible inkby the pint?

I think I really need to buy the ink by the pint. These 4 oz bottles
just don't last long enough.

I found out that that sell a $20.00 a pint here
http://www.inkfair.com/index.php?mai...products_id=62

but I don't know if it is OEM quality.

I know that they sell them here for $30.00 a pint and they use MIS
http://www.inksupply.com/canoninks.cfm
but $30.00 is to much when I need 4 pints of different colors.

Does anybody know where I can get OEM ink for cheap? Like $20.00 a
pint or less.

thanks,
Old February 1st 09, 07:08 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
FBonWin7b1x64

hehehe...its measher-****-head talking to himself...hahahah...LOL!

Old February 1st 09, 05:17 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
IntergalacticExpandingPanda

I found out that that sell a $20.00 a pint herehttp://www.inkfair.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=62

but I don't know if it is OEM quality.

I know that they sell them here for $30.00 a pint and they use MIShttp://www.inksupply.com/canoninks.cfm
but $30.00 is to much when I need 4 pints of different colors.

Does anybody know where I can get OEM ink for cheap? *Like $20.00 a
pint or less.

From inksupply.com you can buy dye ink for $16/pound which is roughly
one pint.
http://www.inksupply.com/image_inks.cfm

You'll note that the cost for the pigment ink goes up this way. $48
rather than $30/pint. The net cost is down.

Old February 1st 09, 07:01 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 08:17:02 -0800, IntergalacticExpandingPanda wrote:

On Jan 31, 9:29Â*pm, wrote:
I think I really need to buy the ink by the pint. Â*These 4 oz bottles
just don't last long enough.

I found out that that sell a $20.00 a pint herehttp://www.inkfair.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=62

but I don't know if it is OEM quality.

I know that they sell them here for $30.00 a pint and they use MIShttp://www.inksupply.com/canoninks.cfm
but $30.00 is to much when I need 4 pints of different colors.

Does anybody know where I can get OEM ink for cheap? Â*Like $20.00 a
pint or less.

From inksupply.com you can buy dye ink for $16/pound which is roughly
one pint.
http://www.inksupply.com/image_inks.cfm

You'll note that the cost for the pigment ink goes up this way. $48
rather than $30/pint. The net cost is down.

As if anybody cares
Old February 1st 09, 07:39 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
FBonWin7b1x64

On Jan 31, 9:29 pm, wrote:
I think I really need to buy the ink by the pint. These 4 oz bottles
just don't last long enough.

I found out that that sell a $20.00 a pint herehttp://www.inkfair.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=62

but I don't know if it is OEM quality.

I know that they sell them here for $30.00 a pint and they use MIShttp://www.inksupply.com/canoninks.cfm
but $30.00 is to much when I need 4 pints of different colors.

Does anybody know where I can get OEM ink for cheap? Like $20.00 a
pint or less.

From inksupply.com you can buy dye ink for $16/pound which is roughly
one pint.
http://www.inksupply.com/image_inks.cfm

You'll note that the cost for the pigment ink goes up this way. $48
rather than $30/pint. The net cost is down.

As if anybody cares

I bet an idiot moron fascist atheist asshole loser like you wishes he
had a real, function brain!...LOL!
Old February 1st 09, 08:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Michael Johnson

Damn, I think you are starting to get the point we are making about your
posts.

As if anybody cares

Old February 2nd 09, 08:16 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
IntergalacticExpandingPanda

On Feb 1, 10:01*am, measekite wrote:

As if anybody cares

Obviously the person who made the original post cared enough to find
ink at under $20/pint. You can find dye ink with ease at that price
and it's even a brand name. Pigment ink will cost more.