Canon Chip Resetter shipped from the USA

Old June 21st 08, 08:02 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Canon Chip Resetter shipped from the USA

Here's the link that will last for another week....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Canon-Ink-Ch...d=p3286.c0.m14

Here's the ebay keyword "NEW Canon Ink Chip RESETTER - reset ALL
CGI-8 PGI-5"

$69.00 shipped. I'm thinking about waiting for these chip resetter to
go down in price. However, at the same time, I'm also afraid that
Canon might sue them and take them off the market. Should I buy now
since it's still legal and plenty are available? Or should I wait for
the price to drop, but also risk the chance of never owning one
because Canon might sue them? I heard that when these Canon resetter
originally came out (could be a different model) it cost over
$200.00.

BTW....
I think Canon by far has the best customer service, best products, and
best quality. I'm staying with Canon for life. I had a 4 year old
Canon camera that broke. When I asked Canon how much it cost to
repair the camera, they stated it was under a lifetime warranty
because of an electrical problem. Remember the camera is 4 years old,
so they didn't have to give me this warranty. They replaced it with a
refurbished camera that is still on the market. Talk about awesome
customer service. They also paid for postage both ways.
Old June 21st 08, 03:56 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

wrote:
Here's the link that will last for another week....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Canon-Ink-Ch...d=p3286.c0.m14

Here's the ebay keyword "NEW Canon Ink Chip RESETTER - reset ALL
CGI-8 PGI-5"

$69.00 shipped.

That is dumb. You can buy a new Canon printer for that.
I'm thinking about waiting for these chip resetter to
go down in price. However, at the same time, I'm also afraid that
Canon might sue them and take them off the market.

They should but very few sales affect them so it is not cost effective.
Should I buy now
since it's still legal and plenty are available? Or should I wait for
the price to drop, but also risk the chance of never owning one
because Canon might sue them? I heard that when these Canon resetter
originally came out (could be a different model) it cost over
$200.00.

BTW....
I think Canon by far has the best customer service, best products, and
best quality.

So do I.
I'm staying with Canon for life.

Now that is even dumber. You do not know when another company will make
something better.
I had a 4 year old
Canon camera that broke. When I asked Canon how much it cost to
repair the camera, they stated it was under a lifetime warranty
because of an electrical problem. Remember the camera is 4 years old,
so they didn't have to give me this warranty. They replaced it with a
refurbished camera that is still on the market. Talk about awesome
customer service. They also paid for postage both ways.

Oh Yeah and their ink is the best.

HELP: need canon chip resetter for cli-8 & pgi-5 cartridge chips ViperMods Printers 5 November 25th 09 10:27 PM
Canon chip resetter Lou[_2_] Printers 19 June 19th 08 01:21 PM
CHIP RESETTER FOR CANON CLI8 & PG5--NEED GERMAN TRANSLATION Ron in NY Printers 0 May 13th 08 01:45 AM
FINALLY--A CANON CLI-8, PGI-5 CHIP RESETTER !!! Ron in NY Printers 25 April 2nd 08 10:56 AM
Chip Resetter for Canon N2000 Evgeniy Printers 1 September 28th 03 09:50 PM