hobbicolors ink fades in 2 months

Old August 27th 08, 05:37 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default hobbicolors ink fades in 2 months

I made a post a few months ago that I was very impressed with
hobbicolors ink for a 5 color printer. Here's the link...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.... 3a55a8198ac4

However, today I looked at the pictures that were printed 2 months ago
and it has noticeable fade. The paper that was used was the 4x6
Staples brand photo paper. Although the hobbicolor ink is still very
impressive when it was printed 2 months ago, I'm very disappointed
that it only lasted 2 months.

The photos were printed was never in direct sunlight. I'm not sure if
I did something wrong. Does anybody know why it would fade that fast?
Old August 27th 08, 06:00 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Nicolaas Hawkins

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:37:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote
in
:

I made a post a few months ago that I was very impressed with
hobbicolors ink for a 5 color printer. Here's the link...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.... 3a55a8198ac4

However, today I looked at the pictures that were printed 2 months ago
and it has noticeable fade. The paper that was used was the 4x6
Staples brand photo paper. Although the hobbicolor ink is still very
impressive when it was printed 2 months ago, I'm very disappointed
that it only lasted 2 months.

The photos were printed was never in direct sunlight. I'm not sure if
I did something wrong. Does anybody know why it would fade that fast?

Now, THERE is a patsy question for the inky-stinky Measekite if ever there
was one!

I predict he won't be able to resist rising to the bait, and bite like a
big, black alsatian.

--
- Nic.
Old August 27th 08, 07:34 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Frank

He IS inkystinky, aka measher-****-head!...LOL!
Old August 27th 08, 01:30 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Michael Johnson

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:37:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote
in
:

I made a post a few months ago that I was very impressed with
hobbicolors ink for a 5 color printer. Here's the link...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.... 3a55a8198ac4

However, today I looked at the pictures that were printed 2 months ago
and it has noticeable fade. The paper that was used was the 4x6
Staples brand photo paper. Although the hobbicolor ink is still very
impressive when it was printed 2 months ago, I'm very disappointed
that it only lasted 2 months.

The photos were printed was never in direct sunlight. I'm not sure if
I did something wrong. Does anybody know why it would fade that fast?

Now, THERE is a patsy question for the inky-stinky Measekite if ever there
was one!

Who do you think started this thread? You took his troll bait.
Old August 27th 08, 03:56 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Your name

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote in
:

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:37:17 -0700 (PDT),
wrote in

:

I made a post a few months ago that I was very impressed with
hobbicolors ink for a 5 color printer. Here's the link...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....wse_thread/thr
ead/1c2b0d0ff596a9a1/27563a55a8198ac4?lnk=st&q=hobbicolors+5+color#275
63a55a8198ac4

However, today I looked at the pictures that were printed 2 months
ago and it has noticeable fade. The paper that was used was the 4x6
Staples brand photo paper. Although the hobbicolor ink is still very
impressive when it was printed 2 months ago, I'm very disappointed
that it only lasted 2 months.

The photos were printed was never in direct sunlight. I'm not sure
if I did something wrong. Does anybody know why it would fade that
fast?

Now, THERE is a patsy question for the inky-stinky Measekite if ever
there was one!

I predict he won't be able to resist rising to the bait, and bite like
a big, black alsatian.

The originally posted article by "theoryfordebate" is simply "Measekite" in
disguise. Ignore both, they're just trolls.

As for Hobbicolors ink, I've been using it for more than 5 years and framed
(behind glass) prints are as pristine and colorful as the day they were
created. It goes without saying any unframed, unprotected print will fade
in two months or less. I made a test with Canon ink on Photo PaperPro,
unprotected, not in direct sunlight and it went an "Irish green" in less
than 2 months. Happy St. Pat's day, but ........

Old August 27th 08, 05:13 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

wrote:
I made a post a few months ago that I was very impressed with
hobbicolors ink for a 5 color printer. Here's the link...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.... 3a55a8198ac4

However, today I looked at the pictures that were printed 2 months ago
and it has noticeable fade. The paper that was used was the 4x6
Staples brand photo paper. Although the hobbicolor ink is still very
impressive when it was printed 2 months ago, I'm very disappointed
that it only lasted 2 months.

I can not understand why you people do not listen to facts. And these
are that OEM ink has the best resistance to fading and produce the
highest quality photo prints. Your results just underscores what I have
been saying and what many of the idiot postings in this ng attempt to
contradict. But facts are facts.

Old August 27th 08, 05:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.periphs.printers/browse_thread/thread/1c2b0d0ff596a9a1/27563a55a8198ac4?lnk=st&q=hobbicolors+5+color# 27563a55a8198ac4 However, today I looked at the pictures that were printed 2 months ago and it has noticeable fade. The paper that was used was the 4x6 Staples brand photo paper. Although the hobbicolor ink is still very impressive when it was printed 2 months ago, I'm very disappointed that it only lasted 2 months. The photos were printed was never in direct sunlight. I'm not sure if I did something wrong. Does anybody know why it would fade that fast?

Now, THERE is a patsy question for the inky-stinky Measekite if ever there was one! I predict he won't be able to resist rising to the bait, and bite like a big, black alsatian.

I guess you must enjoy being a nut and live in denial.
Old August 27th 08, 05:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

snip
Old August 27th 08, 05:18 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Your name wrote:

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote in

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:37:17 -0700 (PDT),
wrote in <news:60ee4698-7c7d-47a1-8892-0034b89...oglegroups.com

:

I made a post a few months ago that I was very impressed with hobbicolors ink for a 5 color printer. Here's the link... http://groups.google.com/group/comp....wse_thread/thr ead/1c2b0d0ff596a9a1/27563a55a8198ac4?lnk=st&q=hobbicolors+5+color# 275 63a55a8198ac4 However, today I looked at the pictures that were printed 2 months ago and it has noticeable fade. The paper that was used was the 4x6 Staples brand photo paper. Although the hobbicolor ink is still very impressive when it was printed 2 months ago, I'm very disappointed that it only lasted 2 months. The photos were printed was never in direct sunlight. I'm not sure if I did something wrong. Does anybody know why it would fade that fast?

Now, THERE is a patsy question for the inky-stinky Measekite if ever there was one! I predict he won't be able to resist rising to the bait, and bite like a big, black alsatian.

The originally posted article by "theoryfordebate" is simply "Measekite" in disguise.

Other than posting inaccuracies how did you conclude this nonsense?

Ignore both, they're just trolls.

First you say one is a disguise of the other and they are both the same individual and then you infer they are separate.  Your logic is unreal.

As for Hobbicolors ink, I've been using it for more than 5 years and framed (behind glass) prints are as pristine and colorful as the day they were created.

One must defend their ego and their purchase but that is totally false.

It goes without saying any unframed, unprotected print will fade in two months or less.

I have had Canon prints on my desk under an eastern facing window for 3 years with not noticeable fading.  You do not know what you are talking about.

I made a test with Canon ink on Photo PaperPro, unprotected, not in direct sunlight and it went an "Irish green" in less than 2 months.

I ran the same test and there was no fading.  You must be a hobo colors guy or girls.

Happy St. Pat's day, but ........

Old August 27th 08, 05:23 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 7:56*am, Your name JJ&deargod.net wrote:
Nicolaas Hawkins wrote :

[...]

THANKS, I didn't know that. Yes, my prints were not framed. They
were were just pinned up on a tack board. BTW - I was using a Canon
MP830 with the resetter that was made in germany.

CRT Monitor Fades out and zooms in [email protected] General 2 August 29th 06 08:07 PM
Hobbicolors ink - not particularly impressed!! BD Printers 15 August 7th 06 12:13 PM
Why Color ink fades ? {Interview with Canon Chromalife100 creators} Knightcrawler Printers 1 December 15th 05 02:58 PM
Hobbicolors refills Marge Printers 5 March 30th 05 06:34 PM
Dell SmartStep 200N NOTEBOOK - When I plug the AC Adapter into the notebook, the screen fades to dark. The Truth Dell Computers 2 November 20th 04 05:12 PM