Which All-in-one Printer to buy?

Old May 30th 08, 07:46 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Richard Kofler

Default Which All-in-one Printer to buy?

I am looking to buy an All-in-one printer (including FAX) for home use.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Dick Kofler
Old June 3rd 08, 07:37 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
smlunatick

On May 30, 7:46 pm, Richard Kofler wrote:
I am looking to buy an All-in-one printer (including FAX) for home use.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Dick Kofler

Any preferences as in type of tech (laser or inkjet?)

Do you need colour (for photos?)

What complete list of functions are you looking for? Brother makes
several inkjet AiO unit that have:

Printer
Copier
FAX
PC Fax
Photo
Scanner

that also let these unit be shared directly on networks.

They even have several models that also include:

wireless (WiFi) networking
Speaker phone
Digital answering machine
Telephone (one also is a wireless telephone handset.)
Old June 4th 08, 06:18 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Stick Stickus

"smlunatick" wrote in message
On May 30, 7:46 pm, Richard Kofler wrote:
I am looking to buy an All-in-one printer (including FAX) for home use.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Dick Kofler

Any preferences as in type of tech (laser or inkjet?)

Do you need colour (for photos?)

What complete list of functions are you looking for? Brother makes
several inkjet AiO unit that have:

Printer
Copier
FAX
PC Fax
Photo
Scanner

that also let these unit be shared directly on networks.

They even have several models that also include:

wireless (WiFi) networking
Speaker phone
Digital answering machine
Telephone (one also is a wireless telephone handset.)

Try: Canon MX700
Regards
Stick

Old June 4th 08, 07:52 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Stick Stickus wrote:
"smlunatick" wrote in message
On May 30, 7:46 pm, Richard Kofler wrote:
I am looking to buy an All-in-one printer (including FAX) for home use.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Dick Kofler

Any preferences as in type of tech (laser or inkjet?)

Do you need colour (for photos?)

What complete list of functions are you looking for? Brother makes

Brother is not a very good brand. I would choose between HP, Epson, and
Canon. I you want Laser then add Samsung and Okidata to the list.

Old June 7th 08, 06:48 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Do you actually think anyone gives a **** what you would choose?

several inkjet AiO unit that have:

Printer
Copier
FAX
PC Fax
Photo
Scanner

that also let these unit be shared directly on networks.

They even have several models that also include:

wireless (WiFi) networking
Speaker phone
Digital answering machine
Telephone (one also is a wireless telephone handset.)

Try: Canon MX700
Regards
Stick

I found the AIO Canon MP780 shipped new from a retailer on the
internet. I think this is the best deal.