Radeon HD 5850

Old October 7th 09, 05:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Steve

Default Radeon HD 5850

In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.

Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
the middle hd cage.

Old October 8th 09, 12:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
GRiZLOC

"Antonio López de Santa Anna" schreef in bericht
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:43:04 -0700, Steve wrote:

In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.

Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
the middle hd cage.

5870 is 11" so 5850 is much better choice for people without massive
cases

I have a Antec 902 with the middle fan cage taken out. Right now i have a
single ati 4890
inside this case. Would a 5870 fit in my antec 902?.

Old October 8th 09, 08:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
GRiZLOC

"Antonio López de Santa Anna" schreef in bericht
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:43:04 -0700, Steve wrote:

In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.

Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
the middle hd cage.

5870 is 11" so 5850 is much better choice for people without massive
cases.

I have an antec 902 and right now i have an ati 4890 graphics card from
sapphire.
Will an ati 5870 fit inside my antec 902?

Old October 8th 09, 08:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
KiLTAR

"Steve" schreef in bericht
In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.

Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
the middle hd cage.

I have an ati 4890 that fits perfectly inside my antec 902. Will an
ati 5870 fit inside my antec 902 with the middle fan cage taken out?

Old October 9th 09, 08:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Steve

In article e.nl, kilics[NOSPAM]
@home.nl says...

"Antonio López de Santa Anna" schreef in bericht
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:43:04 -0700, Steve wrote:

In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.

Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
the middle hd cage.

5870 is 11" so 5850 is much better choice for people without massive
cases.

I have an antec 902 and right now i have an ati 4890 graphics card from
sapphire.
Will an ati 5870 fit inside my antec 902?

I've never seen the case in real life, but looking at the pictures I'd guess no,
unless you're willing to physically modify the case.

And that's a shame because the 902 looks like a really nice case.

Old March 25th 10, 05:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Jbreaze997

Steve;1113838 Wrote:
In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.

Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
the middle hd cage.
sI realize this is an old thread, but no one really answered the question

correctly. The HD 5870 will fit in an antec 902 with out any problem. I
have the middle hdd cage in place and have about 3/4" clearance. The
power connector is on the side so that is not a problem.

How to get the covers off an HP 5850? NoSpam Printers 1 April 11th 08 02:47 PM
HP 5850 ink levels cathy Printers 2 September 2nd 05 08:02 AM
DeskJet 5850 using WPA Phill Printers 6 April 22nd 05 05:33 PM
DESKJET 5850 Peter Printers 2 February 2nd 05 10:25 AM
HP 5850 B&W printing only? chuck Printers 1 August 29th 04 06:54 AM