WindowsXP Pro and Content Advisor

Old December 27th 05, 06:43 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

Default WindowsXP Pro and Content Advisor

Had to reinstall my WindowsXP Pro to a larger drive and in starting
the laborious task of re-installing programs (don't ask why I did it
this way, please), I now have Office XP installed, Zone ALarm Pro and
Grisofts AVG7 anti-virus. I have a Linksys wireless hub router and
this is the machine it connects with. The problem I'm having is
everytime I open a window in Windows Explorer or go to a link I get an
immediate pop down from the upper left corner that syas "Content
Advisor" and requires a password to view anything. I lucked out on the
password but I don't want to keep having to type the password in
everytime I go to another link or different web site as I'm having to
do right now. I've been in Program Control/Administrator section and
to the Security Icon but nothing there that leads me to believe it's
caused by WindowsXP itself. Same with Zone Alarm Pro. Obviously I
entered the password some where but I sure don't remember. I'm at a
quandry as to where to change or stop the "Content Advisor" from
popping down everytime I'm on the web. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob

Old December 27th 05, 06:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

I apologize for putting this on the SUS site even tho' I am using an
ASUS MB. The message was intended for the WindowsXP newsgroup.
However, if you've got an answer please send it.
Thanks,
Bob