Color laser & refill question (for all owners)..

Old November 6th 05, 11:50 PM
DoubleEntendre

Default Color laser & refill question (for all owners)..

I have successfully refilled (with great results) my QMS 2200 color lasers.
It will soon be time to retire these wonderful "old school" printers. Has
anyone gotten into the new generation of color printers & successfully
refilled the toner cartridges (I was told the 2300's cartridges were not as
durable as the 2200) ? If you have, what make/model are you using, you toner
supplier & how many refills per cartridge you have been able to refill.

Thanks,
DE