ADIC Scalar 100 with win2k and BE 9

Old November 13th 03, 08:45 AM
Stefan

Default ADIC Scalar 100 with win2k and BE 9

Hi all!

We have the following problem with our scalar 100.

We recently installed a new backup server with windows 2000, and Backup
Exec 9

But we can't get it to work.

After we installed everything we get the following error in Backup Exec

"The job failed with the following error: Library error - incompatible
storage media detected in robotic library."

Everything worked with our previous backup server which whas NT4.

Anybody any ideas where to look ?

Our specs are.

ADIC Scalar 100
Quantum DLT 7000
Adaptec 2944 UW - scsi cards
HP Netserver LH 3000

Win2k /sp4
Backup Exec 9 Build 4454

Old November 14th 03, 10:03 AM
Stefan

No but this one did the trick. 258269

Thanks anyway

Cheers.

stevencox wrote:

Take a look at veritas document 190522 and see if it fits your case.

-s-

Old November 17th 03, 12:29 PM

If you are using IBM tape drives in your Adic scalar 100 you should
download its drivers, and SNC controllers driver from IBM Site.