Interrupted Sound at windows xp start with a7v8x-x

Old August 4th 03, 11:23 PM
Hermann

Default Interrupted Sound at windows xp start with a7v8x-x

When I start Windows XP with my a7v8x-x the sound is interruptet.

Does anybody know this Problem?

Hermann

Old August 4th 03, 11:53 PM
Steven Campbell

"Hermann" wrote in message
When I start Windows XP with my a7v8x-x the sound is interruptet.

Does anybody know this Problem?

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
Do you have an Nvidia video card... and the lastest drivers... if so got

nvidia web site and go back to my favorite 40.72

Mine does the same on a A7A266 board. Only since I have installed my
scanner. The distorted sound seems to happen at the same time WinXP is
checking the scanner.

Steven

---

Old August 5th 03, 12:26 AM
Hermann

First I tried nvidia 44.3. Same problem. Then I tried Nvidia 30.87. Sound is
ok now.

Thanks
Hermann

Old August 5th 03, 12:43 AM
Steve

I have had an asus a7n8x deluxe and an asus p4c800-e deluxe both had the
stuttering problem with 44.03 drivers the best and most stable are the
40.72 I have a ti4200 8x 128 meg card

"Ed" wrote in message
VIA chipsets still got problems?

A7N8X, Nvidia 44.03 drivers, no stuttering here, using el-cheapo onboard
sound too!

Ed