NEC Packard Bell Z1

Old May 13th 04, 05:57 PM
SparklesHRH

Default NEC Packard Bell Z1

I need copies of the original disks that came with the NEC Packard Bell Z1
computer. Mine has completely been destroyed, and I need copies of the
original disks in order to reinstall all of the drivers and programs. If
anybody out there can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please email me if
you can be of assistance.

Ben
Dallas, Texas
Old May 13th 04, 08:04 PM
Elector

"SparklesHRH" wrote in message
I need copies of the original disks that came with the NEC Packard Bell Z1
computer. Mine has completely been destroyed, and I need copies of the
original disks in order to reinstall all of the drivers and programs. If
anybody out there can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please email me

if
you can be of assistance.

Ben
Dallas, Texas

The Zeos 1 now that is an old machine. Did you try looking at
http://www.google.com ? Try placing the Z1 or Zeos 1 in the search box and
you may get lucky in your quest.

Elector

Old May 14th 04, 03:55 AM
metronid

The serial # may be helpful or the manufacturer #
I do not have the master CD
But the drivers may be searchable from the above info

Old May 14th 04, 04:10 AM
metronid

modem-MODM 56K/V90 PCI US GVC F/Z1
motherboard-MBI 1060 Z1 400ZX SLOT 1
Your Z1 video is based on the S3 Savage4 LT 3D AGP Graphics/Video
Accelerator which uses 8MB Video Memory

All this info is from searching for about 2 minutes
I do not guarantee it

It Appearss that Windows 2000 will find all these items
or XP
Windows 98 I am not sure
You do not need any restore CD

Old May 14th 04, 05:32 AM
Ben Myers

Windows 98 does not have the drivers required for the Intel 440BX or 440ZX
motherboard chipset. The GVC 56K/V90 modem may require drivers for its modem
chipset... Ben Myers

Old May 14th 04, 05:33 AM
Ben Myers

Let me say it correctly.

The Windows 98 CD(!) does not have the drivers required for the Intel 440BX or
440ZX motherboard chipset. Download the drivers for ANY motherboard with 440BX
or 440ZX chipset from www.intel.com. The GVC 56K/V90 modem may require drivers