Thinking of buying from overclockers? You may want to think again...

Old September 4th 04, 11:59 AM
Dr Teeth

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:25:55 +0100, "tHatDudeUK"
wrote:

People do pass through numerous safe countries
especially to come to the UK and you have to ask why.

I think the answer is blindingly obvious.
--
Cheers,

Guy

** HTML email should be treated in the same manner as sexual acts between
** consenting adults. Only done in private places where willing parties, who
** have agreed beforehand, will see it!
Old September 4th 04, 12:57 PM
nigel. carron

In message , Janno
writes
I understand that well- conducted clinical trials support this point of
view.

Then Your understanding is ****e..

The trials that showed the black vs white differences were proven wrong
- basically enviromental factors were producing that effect (ie remove
the ghetto effect and equality rules!). The Asianwhite one wasn't
disproved - though I suspect its due to enviroment issues.

Anyway these differences in both cases were really miniscule in real
world levels. Of course the white supremacy eejits soon grabbed the
figures as "Proof" - ignored the following "Disproof". Also failed to
mention the whiteAsian figures.

I must admit your mentioning of the whiteasian figures isn't the normal
use of the "blacks are thick - its scientific" crap spouted by some
right of centre people. Totally throws them when I mention the Asian
superiority in the same tests, amazing that blacks being thick is
something they have zero problem accepting, yet they have a MAJOR
problem accepting whites inferior to Asians..

This was covered in my 2nd year of Psychology at Aberdeen Uni 1995-6.

OK Back to PCs..

--
Nigel J Carron

Old September 4th 04, 11:34 PM
RB

"Parish" wrote in message

I agree too, but I also believe in the inalienable right to free speech
and free speech will always result in extreme views/opinions being
expressed and equally extreme responses however, IMHO, that is no reason
to ban/curtail it and the 'net is the last bastion of free speech left
in an ever more politically correct world.

Seems that character doesn't overly value free speech. Seems to be banning
anyone who disagrees with his paranoid ideas and has stopped all new
registrations. Not the sort of low-life I'd chose to do business with for
choice.

Originally posted by b34ch3r
I personally think Spie is right to get slated on other forums for voicing a
damn right racist, and an un-founded view point on asylum seekers - let
alone linking to a neo-nazi racist site.

Reply by Spie of Overclockers:
Oh dear. You make serious accusations. Justify or withdraw them, quickly, or
you will no longer be welcome here.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...1c8244cb667bae
60bf3d&threadid=17281051&perpage=30&pagenumber=10

Followed by an instant ban. But then nazis never did go a bundle on free
speech I'm told.

Old September 6th 04, 12:52 PM
Michael Rodgers

"Bruce Stephens" wrote in message
Whatever. About overclockers and the opinions of the owner, I'm
surprised anybody's surprised---this seems to come up fairly
regularly. For example, from 2002,
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?
threadm=f05tsukps6aoh2lv56drtrce6o52k5gnij%404ax.c om.

And its always the same person who brings it up, time and time again.