Help! White Text Turns Pink on Printed Sleeves!

Old February 21st 07, 05:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
[email protected]

Default Help! White Text Turns Pink on Printed Sleeves!

Does this happen to you guys? Once printed the white text on my DVD
sleeves gradually turns pink after a week or two around the edges or
completly depending on the darkness of the background. However the
white parts in the various photos seem unaffected. I've tried HP and
lexmark photo paper with similar results. I'm using an HP printer with
vivera inks. Is this a photo paper thing? Is there an alternative to
photo paper to fix this but with quality image reproduction? Howabout
those sprays I see? Thanks for the help.

Old February 22nd 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

.. ----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Lying Friggin ****) crapped:

OTOH, you might have told us what sort of printer it is.

May you tell us what sort of DVD players these are?

Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (dvd-mp3)

======================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 2/14/05

I have five set-top DVD players with MP3 capabiity;
none will recognize a DVD-ROM.

======================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 2/18/07

I've half a dozen standalone DVD recorders and players,
all with MP3 capability for both CD-ROM and DVD-ROM.
======================
Old February 23rd 07, 08:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default Mike Richter & [...not use...not know...not write...]

.. ----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Lying Friggin ****) crapped:

OTOH, you might have told us what sort of printer it is.

Then you could not have possibly known you used the printer, could you?
Should you not then STFU?

Once upon a time you spewed these:

I have not used Nero
I don't know Nero at all
I do not comment on what I don't know.

And the above crap, [...not use...not know...not write...] was spewed
repeatedly to weasel out Mikey's slimy excuse for why Mikey did not
acknowledge the Ezcd 5 Mode 1 bug:

Ezcd 5.x can not be called a cd recording software
as it does not write Mode 1

( The above bug is confirmed by the deafening no response )
( from both Mike Richter and Adrian Miller. )

Why the deafening no response from Mikey?

[...not use...not know...not write...]

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Beta Tester)
Date: 4/11/01

I burn Mode 1 regularly, but do not use Joliet.

Therefore, I have no information on any problems
with that combination.

Since I don't write about what I don't know

I did not reply to earlier questions.

Imagine being a beta tester and yet not test Joliet, of all things,
because Mikey does not use Joliet!!

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

Mikey, you are The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB!
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?