Pulsar 510

Old September 22nd 03, 04:52 PM
Darkhorse

Default Pulsar 510

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Packard bell's Windows 98SE
6767910501 CD for my Pulsar 510?

All I need is the second disk as it got lost when I moved.

I have tried a non OEM 98SE but can't get the sound card to work. If I
install Win2000 or XP the onboard graphic card doesn't work.

Old September 22nd 03, 07:22 PM
Anthony

"Darkhorse" wrote in
message
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of

Packard bell's Windows 98SE
6767910501 CD for my Pulsar 510?

All I need is the second disk as it got lost

when I moved.

I have tried a non OEM 98SE but can't get the

sound card to work. If I
install Win2000 or XP the onboard graphic card

doesn't work.

Someone here may have what you need, but I would
stick with a non-OEM Win98se, 200, or XP, and then
just search for the drivers for your devices.

Just take a look at the FAQ
(http://pbfaq.tripod.com/ section 5 ) and there is
a short walk through on how to ID your devices and
find drivers for them. And of course if you do
get stuck, just post back with what devices you
need drivers for, and someone is sure to be able
to help you find them.
--
Regards,
Anthony

ASROCK versus ASUS Grebo General 36 April 17th 04 05:52 PM
ASROCK versus ASUS ~misfit~ Homebuilt PC's 35 April 17th 04 05:52 PM
ASROCK versus ASUS ~misfit~ Asus Motherboards 8 April 17th 04 05:52 PM
serial cable for Merlin Gerin Pulsar ESV 8+ UPS €®ik General 1 October 21st 03 03:50 PM