FAO Callsignviper - - Smart Panel Download ???

Old September 4th 03, 03:10 PM
Clive Douglas

Default FAO Callsignviper - - Smart Panel Download ???

Hi There

You recently responded to a posting that the Epson Smart Panel software
could be found on their website. I've looked high, low and all points in
between and still don't see it. Could you please point me to it. I have an
Epson 1240U scanner and the version of smart panel software that came on the
CD, is at best best flakey and currently, simply won't work. I keep getting
a error window when I try to use the photocopier saying Copier Utility
Exception (-1).

Is there an alternative utility available on the net ???

Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Best Regards

CliveDouglas

Old September 5th 03, 03:59 AM
callsignviper

"Clive Douglas" wrote in message
Hi There

You recently responded to a posting that the Epson Smart Panel software
could be found on their website. I've looked high, low and all points in
between and still don't see it. Could you please point me to it. I have

an
Epson 1240U scanner and the version of smart panel software that came on

the
CD, is at best best flakey and currently, simply won't work. I keep

getting
a error window when I try to use the photocopier saying Copier Utility
Exception (-1).

Is there an alternative utility available on the net ???

Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

For Epson 1240U drivers look he
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...eBVCookie=yes&
oid=14549&infoType=Downloads

For Epson 1240U Photo drivers look he
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...eBVCookie=yes&
oid=14578&infoType=Downloads

For SmartPanel (developed by NewSoft) you might find something useful he
http://www.newsoftinc.com/redir/other_all.asp

A quick Google search for "scanner copy utility" turned up this:
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/B..._Fax_Utility.h
tml
I haven't tried this program but there are more under that Google search.

HTH.

--
callsignviper

The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
the right questions.

Old September 12th 03, 12:05 AM
Clive Douglas

Very many thanks, you've been a great help

Best Regards

Clive

news_S5b.266136$cF.83605@rwcrnsc53...