anyone recommend a better fan/temp monitor app for asus a7nbx-d?

Old July 18th 03, 04:01 PM
frak

Default anyone recommend a better fan/temp monitor app for asus a7nbx-d?

"Andrew Crook" wrote in message
anyone recommend a better fan/temp monitor app for asus a7nbx-d?

One that can respond via e.g. winmessage,sms,ICQ and/or email (not that
useful for a real-time warning).
What about auto shutdown facility!

just beeping and flashing is not a good warning if no one is a round :-(

Andi

Try Motherboard monitor has a lot of features that you looking for.
I am not too familiar witht hat board but somewhere in the bios there should
be a CPU overheat ptrotection setting. This will force the pc to shutdpown
if it gets to a certain temp.

frak

Old August 4th 03, 06:38 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
Andrew Crook wrote:
anyone recommend a better fan/temp monitor app for asus a7nbx-d?

One that can respond via e.g. winmessage,sms,ICQ and/or email (not that
useful for a real-time warning).
What about auto shutdown facility!

just beeping and flashing is not a good warning if no one is a round :-(

Andi

Or if there are beeper alarms in dozens of boxes in a room. I
actually had a cheap stethescoope in my toolbox to help find out
which bix was trying to get my attention.

--
Al Dykes