bringing usb ports to the front of the case

Old September 21st 04, 02:31 PM
william kossack

Default bringing usb ports to the front of the case

Is there a way to bring my usb ports to the front of my case?

I have a p4c800 and I purchased a usb addon but the connectors are not
the same as on the asus board.

I thought I saw a gadget to put usb ports into a drive bay opening once
but I can't find it again.

Old September 21st 04, 04:34 PM
Jag Man

I just installed one on my A7V266-E board. I got it at Fry's,
but it's made by www.mge-usa.com. See their "3.5" Multibay" product.
$15.

Old September 23rd 04, 02:04 AM
DDStech

Just take one of you floppy bay covers, and cut out a small opening for the
Asus USB connnectors (I used a dremel moto tool). Then, drill two holes, and
remove the faceplate on the USB connector, screw this unit onto the back of
your 3.5" faceplate and plugin. Works like a charm.

Old September 23rd 04, 09:00 AM

"william kossack" wrote in message
Is there a way to bring my usb ports to the front of my case?

I have a p4c800 and I purchased a usb addon but the connectors are not the
same as on the asus board.

I thought I saw a gadget to put usb ports into a drive bay opening once
but I can't find it again.

Have a look at this URL:-

http://www.atruereview.com/frontx/index.php

--