DP35DP and Windows XP 64?

Old February 7th 09, 10:06 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Justin[_8_]

Default DP35DP and Windows XP 64?

I downloaded the XP F6 driver diskette from Intel's website, I chose
Both IDH9R choices after hitting Specify additional driver, and the
Windows Install tells me There is no hard drive available.
What am I doing wrong?
Old February 8th 09, 04:57 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Andy

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:06:02 -0500, Justin
wrote:

I downloaded the XP F6 driver diskette from Intel's website, I chose
Both IDH9R choices after hitting Specify additional driver, and the
Windows Install tells me There is no hard drive available.
What am I doing wrong?

Check the BIOS settings.
Does POST detect the drive?
Old February 8th 09, 02:26 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Bob Bailin

"Justin" wrote in message
I downloaded the XP F6 driver diskette from Intel's website, I chose Both
IDH9R choices after hitting Specify additional driver, and the Windows
Install tells me There is no hard drive available.
What am I doing wrong?

If you're using the floppy that came with the mb, it may be the 32-bit
driver.
Go to http://downloadcenter.intel.com and get the 64-bit XP driver,
STOR_all64_f6flpy64_8.7.0.1007_PV.zip .

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/down...15251&lang=eng

Old February 8th 09, 09:21 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Justin[_8_]

Bob Bailin wrote:

"Justin" wrote in message
I downloaded the XP F6 driver diskette from Intel's website, I chose
Both IDH9R choices after hitting Specify additional driver, and the
Windows Install tells me There is no hard drive available.
What am I doing wrong?

If you're using the floppy that came with the mb, it may be the 32-bit
driver.
Go to http://downloadcenter.intel.com and get the 64-bit XP driver,
STOR_all64_f6flpy64_8.7.0.1007_PV.zip .

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/down...15251&lang=eng

thanks for the replies guys, but I n00bed myself.
I chose ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R/D0 SATA RAID controller
and it detected it. When I get home I'll install XP64 and be done with it.

DP35DP Memory Problem Diederick Intel 2 July 14th 08 02:12 PM
DP35DP Memory Problem [email protected] Intel 8 May 18th 08 08:40 AM
DP35DP: fan header question Ken[_8_] Intel 8 May 10th 08 05:23 PM
DP35DP won't boot off of IDE HDD? berilthedwarf Intel 4 January 7th 08 08:57 AM
DP35DP [email protected] Intel 1 December 21st 07 09:37 PM