Need Louder Sound

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 15th 19, 10:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default Need Louder Sound

I want to learn some Chinese, but find these old ears cannot hear the
audio very well at

https://chinesecharacteraday.com/one-word-a-day/

at least.

All I have is an old set of earphones plugged to audio on a W10 PC.
Even at max audio. The phones have no volume control of course.

I want to buy something cheap to make the volume higher. Thinking of
buying a new set of earphones with an amplifier, or just the latter to
add to what I've got. Or maybe USB instead?

What do you think?

Wei