Intel's "9th gen" CPUs

Old September 17th 18, 09:18 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Intel's "9th gen" CPUs

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 00:50:10 -0400, Bill wrote:

I liked Korean beef so much I had to try an octopus dish. She
said, do you like it "hot"? Are you sure? I said yes, just make
it the way it is supposed to be. I found it "hot" on a level I
had not experienced before. It was not jalapeno-pepper hot. It
just "had a heat that got worse and wouldn't stop". I couldn't
enjoy very much of it--lesson learned. It was until last year
when visiting Florida when I learned my next such lesson. I
ordered black fin "shark" from the fish counter. I could have
possibly eaten it, but I gave up before the end of the first byte.

Shark fin and another is stingray or the "fake-tourist's" scallop
plate. But, really, going fishing hungry is about getting mad enough
to eat just about anything else you wanted but didn't catch, net, dig
out of the tide, trap, long-line, or bottle. It's all from the sea,
where even a salt-water catfish is alright;- tempered by savvy for
respect and care (seafood poisoning is serious), to finish liberally
with culinary skills and the ability for going the rest of the way.

The octopus dish I had was from a Greek restaurant, culturally and
widely known. So poorly prepared I should have ruined the occasion,
with other guests present, risked a scene and sent it on no uncertain
terms back. But I didn't. Not, though, to be so easily deterred, on
the next occasion, at a different restaurant, the setting was a
smaller ethnic group of Greeks and their regard for culinary skill.
Broiled octopus again, no less than palpably the exquisite
preparation.

I used to eat hot, still do like the taste given practice, but do not
longer feel the same, that hot foods necessarily are right for general
health principles. The only people I've met who can take to, swim
natively into the same waters as "Eastern hot" dishes, are the
Mexicans.
Old September 18th 18, 04:14 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 9/17/2018 1:46 AM, Flasherly wrote:

I've only had it twice, twice to tell the difference between when its
cooked right or not. Very fresh and a restaurant with only an
excellent reputation. I like squid and cuttlefish so much the first
octopus tasted superb.

Off-topic... Off-topic! You switched the topic to food and cooking!!!
Did you reply to the wrong thread, Your busy-ness?

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不*錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):