reliable shop

Old December 10th 06, 08:59 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
gisle

Default Latest site of "Mobiteh" scammer

Jon D wrote:
Rob wrote:

Laughable, if it wasn't such a scam

Am too new to StarkDigital to understand if this is sarcasm or what!
Yeah, I know I must be dumb. As they are mentioned in this thread
then I guess you're saying StarkDigital is super crap.

They are thieves.
You send them your money. They don't send you any merchandise.
I think that sums it up.

Old December 11th 06, 01:56 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

On 10 Dec 2006 11:59:27 -0800, "gisle" wrote:

-Jon D wrote:
- Rob wrote:
-
- Laughable, if it wasn't such a scam
-
- Am too new to StarkDigital to understand if this is sarcasm or what!
- Yeah, I know I must be dumb. As they are mentioned in this thread
- then I guess you're saying StarkDigital is super crap.
-
-They are thieves.
-You send them your money. They don't send you any merchandise.
-I think that sums it up.

I did a little test and sent their customer services an email. And they replied.
So there is some life in the old dog. The English was as good as the rest of the
site..... started Dear, Rob.

Everyone knows I'm cheaper than that.

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old December 11th 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat

Cornelius J Rat wrote
Uh-oh... starkdigital.co.uk is back, scamming from a dwhs.net server

dwhs.net threw them off, but they're back up on hopone

Old December 23rd 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
gisle

Cornelius J Rat wrote:
Cornelius J Rat wrote
Uh-oh... starkdigital.co.uk is back, scamming from a dwhs.net server

dwhs.net threw them off, but they're back up on hopone

All old sites are dead, but they are now operating two new sites:
- drumteh.co.uk
- djonlinestore.co.uk
Buyer beware.

Old December 27th 06, 01:44 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

On 23 Dec 2006 07:46:50 -0800, "gisle" wrote:

-Cornelius J Rat wrote:
- Cornelius J Rat wrote
- Uh-oh... starkdigital.co.uk is back, scamming from a dwhs.net server
-
- dwhs.net threw them off, but they're back up on hopone
-
-All old sites are dead, but they are now operating two new sites:
-- drumteh.co.uk
-- djonlinestore.co.uk
-Buyer beware.

Well spotted.

"Our goods are not assessed to domestic state tax, as the product is sold to you
directly from the producer's stock. We don't have to pay custom duties while
delivering the product."

But no explanation of why they don't pay customs duties...

Oh and if this man turned up at my door I'd move home:

http://djonlinestore.co.uk/return.gif

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old December 27th 06, 09:29 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
jim

**** me - it's Borat's cousin