Anyone bought from tradeprice.co.uk ?

Old December 2nd 03, 09:01 AM
nightic

Default Anyone bought from tradeprice.co.uk ?

Was wondering if anyone here has had any experience dealing with
www.tradeprice.co.uk ?

Old December 8th 03, 02:19 PM
nightic

"nightic" wrote in message
Was wondering if anyone here has had any experience dealing with
www.tradeprice.co.uk ?

To answer my own question, I now do have experience of Tradeprice and I can
without a shadow of a doubt they are the absolute worst online merchants I
have ever encountered in several years of e-shopping.
In the nearly 3 weeks since I placed my order (they were around 10% cheaper
than anyone else for the item I wanted - funds were taken the day it was
placed) all I've ever received is the order confirmation email (which was
very scant indeed).
10-15 emails including ones sent through their online support form have been
ignored.
No replies to questions regarding delivery times or stock levels.
No one ever answers their premium-rate support number, it's as if no one
actually works there at all.

Avoid at all costs!!!

Old December 8th 03, 09:49 PM
Colin Wilson

To answer my own question, I now do have experience of Tradeprice and I can
without a shadow of a doubt they are the absolute worst online merchants I
have ever encountered in several years of e-shopping

Thanks for the follow-up on this - i`d been tempted to buy Autoroute 2k4
from them, but won`t now :-)

Old December 9th 03, 10:39 AM
nightic

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
To answer my own question, I now do have experience of Tradeprice and I

can
without a shadow of a doubt they are the absolute worst online merchants

have ever encountered in several years of e-shopping

Thanks for the follow-up on this - i`d been tempted to buy Autoroute 2k4
from them, but won`t now :-)

No problem.
Now let's see how long they take to refund me.
Can't say I'm feeling too charitable towards them so they'll get 5 working
days before I request a payment reversal from my CC provider.

Old December 10th 03, 08:39 PM
GB

"nightic" wrote in message

"nightic" wrote in message
[...]

When I read your first post, I wondered whether you were promoting them.
Now, I am not quite so sure - unless you are trying to appeal to the
masochist market ;-)