print on heavy pepaers

Old December 19th 14, 05:33 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Yianni[_3_]

Default print on heavy pepaers

But is the most confidential project.

You can not publish on the web all what someone would like to knew.
OK?

I understand it. Also, that's why I think it useful and significant.
Can I ask you, if you sell one such system, would someone copy the method?
Or there are some secrets (like a special toner) someone cannot copy it?
(Even though I cannot think any material not copyable).
A possible suggestion, to sell once the whole process instead of separate
machines.
May, you can describe the generic process, for example you may say, "I use a
special toner and then I spray the printed paper with a special liquid".
Just to let someone know if the process is simple or complicated, if it
needs much time, how much does each printed page cost, etc.

It seems a promising method. It would help people too. Even though I like
much this special printing solution, unfortunately I cannot and I don't want
deal in it, because of two personal reasons.

Old December 21st 14, 07:11 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
adriatic

As you kew we live in a world of piracy.

Specialy Chieneze are spread all oever it like archer wathcing what they can
coppy and offer it cheeper.

You just have to give them a idea how this process goes and and after a year
or two you will see how some is offering the same process or simmilar
material on your home markete. And your reseach time money, development is
just gone in the wind.

Therfor we like to work with a end user without a lot of drum and wissles.

This Braile print if you are taking about, for the exact above reasons now
you can get comercialy by printing on an propriate paper on laser printer.
Than you have to bake it on an propriate develoiper. So thet is how you
are protected from piracy. And this developer costa fortune.

But we like to develop simple and inexpensive process. But for the above
reasons you have to use also propriate inexpensive components. You do not
have one propriate and optimized component the whole process is going to
fall a part.

If you undestend this our solution for Braile print looks like:

You take some apsolute inkjet printer. You can not use the last generation
or new inkjet printer because the above reason. Or you do need propriate
inkjet cartridge. And Chianize would not be intersted at something that is
not produced any more in scale.

You need let us say HP deskJet 930 or any HP inkjet printer that use HP 78
inkjet chartidge. Youa re able to get from us propriate HP 78 chartridge
and propriate ink as a component A for refiling this chartrides. Then you
need a propriate inexpensive paper that will react with A type of ink in
HP 78. As third propriate component you need an developer.

So the process goes like this. You put that HP 78 in HP DJ930. Put that
paper in printer. Use Braile font converter and print you text on that
paper. Put that print out in on drum shake it and take it out. Use a hair
drayer of heat fun and fix it.

And that is all.

Your cost would be 100 - 150 usd for HP DJ 930 + HP 78 + some papers and
+developer.

The main problem is that we need to optimaize the price and supply of this
developer becuse we can not buy the whole staff that goes in it
inexpensively.

"Yianni" wrote in message
[...]

want to
deal in it, because of two personal reasons.