BEWARE IF YOU EVER NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM DELL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th 04, 04:38 AM
Alex G

Default BEWARE IF YOU EVER NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM DELL

DON'T BUY FROM DELL!!! THE SMALL SAVINGS IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!
DON'T BUY FROM DELL!!! THE SMALL SAVINGS IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!
DON'T BUY FROM DELL!!! THE SMALL SAVINGS IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!

I've heard of horror stories of people trying to wade through DELL
support, of being passed from one rep to another, telling and
re-telling the problem with no solution.

I thought that somehow, these poor souls were not expressing
themselves correctly, had problems communicating, or something.

Not anymore. After being the victim of Dell customer support
bureaucracy, I now know that the problem lies within Dell.

About a month ago now, I purchased a Dell notebook online. It was
scheduled for delivery 1 week later. The problem is, the notebook
computer never arrived. UPS can't find the package, and assumes
that it's lost. They advised for me to contact the sender.

Now begins my Dell Customer Dis-Service from Hell Story. I've
spent countless minutes each day calling first to get a replacement
laptop delivered to me.

After over 2 weeks on useless, frustrating phone calls, I decide that
I want my card refunded, since they never delivered a PC. Same DELL
tactic: frustrate, stonewall, and do absolutely nothing.

MY RECOMMENDATION: