Zebra Computers Limited

Old November 24th 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

Default Zebra Computers Limited

Who the hell are these people? I've never done business with them, yet
they are sending spam to one of my proper email addys.

TIA.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old November 24th 06, 04:52 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Ben Bayliss

Dr Teeth wrote:
Who the hell are these people? I've never done business with them, yet
they are sending spam to one of my proper email addys.

TIA.

Glad to see you posted this. I've just been spammed by them too. No clue
where it came from - they've used my personal address, not a
supplier-tagged one I normally use.

Old November 24th 06, 04:59 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Ben Bayliss wrote:
Dr Teeth wrote:
Who the hell are these people? I've never done business with them, yet
they are sending spam to one of my proper email addys.

TIA.

Glad to see you posted this. I've just been spammed by them too. No clue
where it came from - they've used my personal address, not a
supplier-tagged one I normally use.

Me too; they appear to be a legitimate business, which means they
bought our addresses from someone.

Old November 24th 06, 10:38 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
linker3000

Dr Teeth wrote:
Hi all,

I have sent a polite email to requesting
no further emails.

If I get anymore, I shall post the home address of the MD here so he
can read about how ****ed off we are over his cornflakes.

Yeah, damn Zebra Cornflakes - yuk.
Old November 25th 06, 12:22 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Tx2

In article ,
says...

If I get anymore, I shall post the home address of the MD here so he
can read about how ****ed off we are over his cornflakes.

we?