Test Message.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:14 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

On Mon, 3 May 2004 01:08:59 +0100, "half_pint" wrote:

"Robert Downes" wrote in message
t...
Cerridwen wrote:

Because, you idiot, they're on the same server, you idiot, that's your

ISP's
server, you idiot, or the premium server, you idiot, if you use one, you
idiot. Therefore, you idiot, if it's not showing up here, you idiot, it
won't show up there, you idiot, and vice versa, you idiot.

Not to pick sides here, but I actually do have the problem that some
usenet groups available on my ISP server work perfectly well, while some
that are listed do not work (they just give me some complaint about not
being available).

However, I cannot condone the postings of anyone in this group. Such
cruelty. Such harsh words. Can't we all just get along?

Has it sunk in yet, you idiot, that everyone on this group, you idiot,
thinks you're a f*cking moron, you idiot?

Such barbed words? Think of the suffering!

I think the time honoured - "you couldn't get a clue, if you stood in

the
middle of a field of horny clues, at the height of the clue mating

season,
covered in clue musk, making the clue mating call and doing the clue

mating
dance" is appropriate here.

Oh, come on, really... actually, that is pretty funny. But, no! Reserve
such words, please.

You're the world's biggest ****wit. If someone gave you a penny for your
thoughts, they'd get a refund.

****, I have to give out gift vouchers, and still no one wants mine
unless it's last minutes of Christmas Eve and everyone else is sold out.
And I get a LOT of returns on the 26th.

Obviously anyone with half a brain would know that a test message
in alt.test will only test that particular group.

And if you can post in one group you can post to ANY group that your server carries, you ****ing
nimrod. Yeesh, wake the **** up and realize how stupid you are already, cause it's not even funny
anymore, it's just a whole great big God damn MOUNTAIN of sad. o_O

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
Old May 3rd 04, 05:14 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:59:52 +0100, "half_pint" wrote:

"Onideus Mad Hatter" wrote in message
news:1b3390lso547pa5ghag2h692ng6orpt0fu@farfoos.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:16:23 +0100, "half_pint"

wrote:

"Cerridwen" wrote in message
half_pint wrote:
"Noozer" wrote in message

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

Just testing if my messages are getting through.

Cheers

half_ppint.

Do it in alt.test please. And fix you're clock while you're at it.

And how will posting to alt.test test if my post are arriving
inalt.comp.hardware
you idiot?

[...]

Your have just proved how stupid you are. Congratulations

Hey, Half_Wit...I'm sorta curious, are you just like...REALLY ****ing

retarded in that you ACTUALLY
think you're right? Or are you just trying to save face? And if the

later is what you're going
for...don't you think you ought to do a better job of it?

You don't have a face to save

Wow, what a great 3rd grade level insult THAT was. What have you been picking up trolling tips from
the ****ing Cable brothers? *snicker*

Old May 3rd 04, 05:24 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

On Sat, 01 May 2004 19:55:55 +0100, Robert Downes wrote:

Cerridwen wrote:

Because, you idiot, they're on the same server, you idiot, that's your ISP's
server, you idiot, or the premium server, you idiot, if you use one, you
idiot. Therefore, you idiot, if it's not showing up here, you idiot, it
won't show up there, you idiot, and vice versa, you idiot.

Not to pick sides here, but I actually do have the problem that some
usenet groups available on my ISP server work perfectly well, while some
that are listed do not work (they just give me some complaint about not
being available).

The only side you're picking is ignorance. You have no idea what you're talking about or what the
problem actually is...but don't feel too bad, neither does Half_Wit.

BTW, it's Usenet, not usenet, you look like a God damn idiot when you type it wrong.

It's likely not your ISP, most ISPs actually out source to USPs (Usenet service providers). Usually
if your ISP tries to act as a USP you'll wind up having VERY ****ty service. Most ISPs have
absolutely no ****ing clue as to how to even run a Usenet server, which is why most save themselves
the problems and just out source to one of the major USPs like Supernews, Giganews, etc.

Furthermore, what do you mean they give you "some complaint"? What precisely is the error message
you're getting and WHEN and HOW do you get it? Are you trying to access a group that your server
doesn't carry? Have you not refreshed your groups list? What software are you using to access
Usenet? Some USPs will sometimes drop groups from their service so if you don't refresh your group
list you may be subscribing to a group that simply isn't on the server anymore. Furthermore, if you
had one USP, downloaded THEIR list of groups and then later wound up switching to a different USP,
obviously you need to refresh that group list.

Continuing on with the lesson, if you can post to one group and it shows up, then you can post to
ANY group your server carries (provided you aren't doing something to trip some sort of filter, but
that's usually associated with xposting or because you were a bad little stupid and your USP is
punishing you).

Any more questions?

Old May 3rd 04, 05:25 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:57:52 +0100, "half_pint" wrote:

"Onideus Mad Hatter" wrote in message
news:d93390l0uphfift9f21ta5homdomnucggc@farfoos.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:46:15 +0100, "half_pint"

wrote:

"Onideus Mad Hatter" wrote in message
news:lts0905ijj8bkk7ejg3s7rm1v9aj3rdudd@farfoos.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:00:13 +0100, "half_pint"
wrote:

"Noozer" wrote in message
> [...]

"Mitchua" wrote in message
.. .
half_pint wrote:

Just testing if my messages are getting through.

Cheers

half_ppint.

Do it in alt.test please. And fix you're clock while you're at

it.

And how will posting to alt.test test if my post are arriving
inalt.comp.hardware
you idiot?

How indeed....LOL, so what are you Half_Wit, an idiot or just ignorant?
Really, either way is a
perfectly reasonable explanation as to why you don't comprehend that it
doesn't matter WHICH group
you post your "test" in. Further, the reason why you're questioning
whether or not your posts are
going through, is cause no one is replying to them, mostly because

people
have a very short amount
of bother when it comes to free range stupidity such as yourself. To

put
it in a more blunt way,
you're being ignored for being an idiot. HTH ^_^

Congratulations on a 100% incorrect post.

The entire left side of Usenet thinks you're an idiot, Half_Wit...I just

want you to know that.

What idiWHACK

Do tell me when you finally get around to hitting puberty and growing the **** up.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:26 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:20:48 GMT, CBFalconer wrote:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
"half_pint" wrote:
"Bubba" wrote in message
half_pint's log on stardate 29 tra 2004

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us smackhead.

Thanks for sharing your bad quoting with us.

You can **** off too.

Hey, Half_Wit...in case you haven't noticed, no one seems to like
you...and you don't seem to like anyone here...so uh...what are
you doing here? Really, leave, go, buh bye now, shoo, put it down,
you're done, time for bed! ^_^

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

That's not a troll, that's an iidot. No person in their right mind would EVER try and troll a group
of people into making them look stupid. Like, trust me, no one needs a ****in inviation to do that.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:47 AM
beav AT wn DoT com DoT au

Cerridwen wrote:

[...]

Just one. Does it hurt to have a swollen head?

I'm sure that there are better ways of increasing your post count than
mouthing off about nothing.

Furthermore, fix your signature. If you are so good on Usenet, you
should know that sigs start with dash-dash-SPACE, not just dash-dash.
Idiot.

--
-Luke-
If cars had advanced at the same rate as Micr0$oft technology, they'd be
Old May 3rd 04, 08:49 AM
Onideus Mad Hatter

Cerridwen wrote:

[...]

What are you new?

*checks Google*

Yup.

Free cl00, being kinda arrogant and attackful is a glorious tradition we have here on Usenet, do try
and keep up.

I'm sure that there are better ways of increasing your post count than
mouthing off about nothing.

Um...if I was here to increase my post count, you'd be seeing 200+ post threads. Do you see any
200+ post threads in here? No? Well uh, hrmmm....do the math!

Furthermore, fix your signature. If you are so good on Usenet, you
should know that sigs start with dash-dash-SPACE, not just dash-dash.
Idiot.

According to who? Agent handles them just fine the way that I use them and Agent *IS* the most top
rated news browser. Perhaps you should upgrade? ^_^

....personally I'm kinda disappointed, usually it's my line length I get them to bitch about, not my
sig delimiter. *shrugs*

Old May 3rd 04, 09:27 AM
Robert Downes

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

The only side you're picking is ignorance. You have no idea what you're talking about or what the
problem actually is...but don't feel too bad, neither does Half_Wit.

BTW, it's Usenet, not usenet, you look like a God damn idiot when you type it wrong.

A very informative post, Onideus.

But you do seem rather tense. You're going to give yourself a heart
attack at this rate, and is it really worth it? The truly ignorant never
listen to reason, so you'll just die in vain. Save yourself, Onideus.

(By the way, what does Onideus mean? The nearest I could find was Demon
God.)
--
Bob

test message miguel General 3 April 28th 04 08:16 PM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED @drian General 1 September 29th 03 11:16 PM
Turn $6 into $50,000 or more!! Here's how... Brad C. General 0 August 30th 03 02:27 AM
"unknown hard error" message Franklin General 2 August 4th 03 10:53 PM
Get message "Remove disks or other media" since converting from NTFS to FAT32 Paul Hill General 1 July 6th 03 02:03 PM