New to this group - wut's the deal smh's one way feud?

Old November 5th 05, 03:52 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (mislead)(edit)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (mislead)

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/12/01
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === Read ???!!!

And where did you read this definition?
I find it very hard to believe.

I also have the ECMA standards === Not Mislead ???!!!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/14/01
Subject: Mixed Mode

My problem may be in part terminology and there

the ECMA standard may be more misleading === Read Mislead !!!
than helpful
=====================
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/12/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === Read ???!!!

And where did you read this definition?

There is a CD-R FAQ. === No Conflict ???

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/14/01

Yes, the FAQ says that a Mixed Mode disc
is written in a single session. === Single

I don't doubt it...but it conflicts === Read Conflicts !!!

with other information I have gleaned
from references === Dug out of Asshole ???
======================
'
-------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/12/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === Read ???!!!

And where did you read this definition?

There is a glossary at Roxio's site. === Silent
There is a CD-R FAQ. === Conflict
I also have the ECMA standards === Mislead
======================

Imagine Mikey found out Mixed Mode is multisession by reading from the
Silent, the Conflict and the Mislead sources!!
'
-------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: (3/7/00)

2) Data session left open followed by audio tracks
to close the session === SINGLE

This is Mixed Mode
======================

Then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/12/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI
I found it out by reading the definition. - Read?

And where did you read this definition?

There is a glossary at Roxio's site. - from Silent?
There is a CD-R FAQ. - from Conflict?
I also have the ECMA standards - from Mislead?
======================

Then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/7/01

Tim Kroesen (the "Net-Trash") crapped:

"The Butcher" wrote:

Just to make obvious how you can trust Sphincter's pityful site
(don't visit it unless you want to read crap about "psychic
software") on the subject of mixing data and audio, here is a
statement of his, indicative of his pompous stupidity:

Mike Richter splattered (5/12/01):

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition.

snip crap

Tim, in this case, the Butcher is not altogether wrong
- though of course not altogether right or at all complete.

On that thread, I promised to research the information.
I did, I posted the correction in that newsgroup and === SINGLE
wrote up the page so others would not be caught.
======================

But then caught Mikey -- again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (the Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/16/04

Tracks of the audio SESSION can be addressed
from the data SESSION of a Mixed Mode disc === MULTI
======================

-------------------------------
Old November 6th 05, 08:21 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (caught)(sanaka)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

Usenet veteran, ****? But why aren't there many posts of yours, ****?
Do a lot of nym shifting, ****? Or, just a peeper, ****?

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they
are all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible,
attacks on one other person.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

How about you doing something about it, ****?

These Mikey's claims should help you:

Sammy deliberate misquotes

The creature's database of
misquotes ... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Ask Mikey for the proof. Then all you need to do is copy & paste the
proof. It is that simple. It is that easy.

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here,
and they are barely intelligible

See if this is intelligible to you:

From: Mike Richter (the Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/16/04

Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Too complex for you, ****ing ****?

Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/7/01

"The Butcher" wrote:

Just to make obvious how you can trust Sphincter's pityful site
(don't visit it unless you want to read crap about "psychic
software") on the subject of mixing data and audio, here is a
statement of his, indicative of his pompous stupidity:

Mike Richter splattered (5/12/01):

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI
I found it out by reading the definition.

snip crap

Tim, in this case, the Butcher is not altogether wrong
- though of course not altogether right or at all complete.

On that thread, I promised to research the information.
I did, I posted the correction in that newsgroup === SINGLE
======================

Whatever happened to these references that conflict with CD-R FAQ,
Mikey?

======================

From: The Butcher
Date: 6/28/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped:

James Perrett wrote:

The Butcher wrote:

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) barfed:

There's a recent page on combined data/audio discs in the
primer at my site. It's not specific to any platform or
software, but the terminology may vary with either.

Speaking of terminology, here is a historical post:

Mike Richter splattered (5/12/01):

And where did you read this definition?
I find it very hard to believe.

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition.

So be careful where you get reliable information from and
don't trust someone who just tries to sound pompous without
having the slightest idea about mixing data and audio.

If you check Mike's later postings you'll see that he actually
did some studying on the subject of mixed mode and his pages
are the fruits of this study.

Despite his efforts, The Butcher will never make it to full
trolldom - he is in thrall to the troll, but a mere trollop.
His failing is that he feels compelled to tell at least part
of the truth. In this case, he admits that it is a
"historical post".

What a pompous jerk that Sphincter. First he announces that he
knows "the definition" of mixed mode, and when his stupidity is
exposed, he starts accusing others of being trolls, while at the
same time trying to convince people that only his psychic posts
are worthy. Typical Acraptec/Sphincter mentality.

And this is the fruit of Mikey's so-called research:

======================

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 1/18/04
Subject: Audio and Data files on same CD

Burn the audio first, then the data!

That is not the case with the number of commercial disks
that I have played with, data was first..

Nero can do it all in one hit.

I am not surprised that Nero can make a Mixed Mode disc,
but that is *not* what you buy a commercial disc.

This is elementary material.
======================

Elementary when you required "research" to correct your "error", Mikey?

You must be speaking for "The Butcher" to whom Mixed Mode is as simple
as baby's food:

==========================
From: (The Butcher)
Date: 6/8/01
Subject: How to burn mp3's and data onto the same cd with Nero

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) crapped:

promised to research the information. I did,
I posted the correction in that newsgroup and
wrote up the page so others would not be caught.

I've discovered the source of my error - a poorly worded
definition in a usually trustworthy reference - and have
added a link to a site with good information rather too
advanced for the primer as well as the page with what I
felt fit the primer.

What a bunch of crap. Mixed mode is as simple as baby's food.
Lame excuses about "poorly worded definitions"...
'