Synthesizer software suggestions?

Old July 10th 10, 10:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Larc[_3_]

Default Synthesizer software suggestions?

Good soundcards used to come with either an onboard wavetable synthesizer chip
or would accommodate a wavetable daughterboard. But no more. WinXP came with
GS Wavetable SW Synthesizer software, which is not very good to put it
charitably. I need something better. Any suggestions for better software that
I can use with XP? TIA!

Larc
Old July 14th 10, 03:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Larc[_3_]

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:26:23 -0500, Scott wrote:

| Larc wrote:
| Good soundcards used to come with either an onboard wavetable synthesizer chip
| or would accommodate a wavetable daughterboard. But no more. WinXP came with
| GS Wavetable SW Synthesizer software, which is not very good to put it
| charitably. I need something better. Any suggestions for better software that
| I can use with XP? TIA!
|
| Larc
|

| Check out kvraudio.com

Thanks! That's a lot of stuff that will take a while to sort through, but I've
started.

Larc