Epson Stylus Color 460 and XP64

Old April 21st 08, 04:43 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Epson Stylus Color 460 and XP64

Anyone got the above to work on an 64bit system.
The crap MS generic driver drives the printer but
lacks the option for custom user defined paper
sizes, and less important ink level monitoring.
I've a quantity of Epson cartridges so I'm reluctant
to send it to landfill, when there is nothing wrong with
the printer.
I have the Epson CD but it says valid driver but
not for this OS.