Factor Q of Warm&Fuzzy

Old February 13th 21, 12:00 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Factor Q of Warm&Fuzzy

I've, also, another 1T SSD EVO. It's a data-system back-up, not for
an entertainment capacity, nor axiomatically of course "aired", due to
electrical NAND refresh dependence theoretically different, as in the
case of an accumulation of splatter-gun's coating of mechanical
platters (& associated lubrication for spindle/bearing design and
head-actuator mechanism);- qualifiedly to be variously disposed, in a
latter instance, among design and age considerations, in the former
instance, as yet to be manifest characteristically to distinguish a
difference among any similar age accumulates, of SSDs, no less in
steady-stasis as powered integrals, backwards of approaching a poll of
a decade's storage usage.

To factor for being what, a question of occasion periodicity involves,
over backup operations spanning distinct storage locations. I'm
considering removal of the EVO for deployment upon that which, in
addition to entertainment array capacity, where periodicity becomes
the greater usage solely for spanning a musical capacity;-
Emphatically to coerce a greater benefit from a crux of greater usage
occurrence, if rerunning audio recordings more often than an
occasional automated, conversely datacentric back-up routine.

The nobler aspect of homage, as it were, to engage the 1T EVO thus,
consistently that it enjoin two other EVO units indistinguishably in
dedicated musical redundancy, that rather I then take to engage and
fight within a stack of aged plattered media for further salience
pertaining to data integrity, altogether than perhaps optionally, if
too easily, to suggest purchasing any further drives, whether NAND or
platter, in immediacy of response.