GHD IV Salon Styler

Old August 10th 10, 04:02 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
lizhou zhu

Default GHD IV Salon Styler

We are all stuck in a time warp. We were pretty as a youth with our
long flowing blond hair. Now that we are older, we have the same or
similar hairstyle. Most of us are guilty of this. The problem is, that
this blond color now makes us look faded out and older than our years.

The same with dark flowing hair or even dark short hair. When you were
young, you were "hot stuff". Now your hair color makes you look hard,
the lines show on your face and you look older.

If you have bright red hair, you might want to soften it up just a
little. Bright red hair has always been

your trademark. Now that you are older, you might seem larger than
life or look like a cartoon character. Soften it up and have a more
natural softer tone.

Photographs do not lie. You thought you looked beautiful that special
night. Now in looking at the pictures, you look older than everyone
else. Your skin looks nice, but your hair color detracts from your
face making you look older.

I see older celebrities changing their hair color often. They too are
looking for that color that flatters the skin. If it is too blond,
they look older. If it is too dark, they look older. What should we
do?

* Go to a professional and ask their opinion.

* Ask your friends what color hair they feel is more flattering on
you.

* You might even want to try on wigs. This is an excellent way to see
what looks good with your skin.

Have you always dreamed of having a certain hair color. Put on a wig
of that shade. You might be surprised. Either you will look wonderful
and more vibrant, or you will look older and the color not flattering.

Look at older women you admire, that look young at their age Hair
looks good when it is similar to your own skin tone. If you are light
blond or have streaked hair, you might find adding a warmer color will
look good on you. Add a little honey color. Instead of black, lighten
it up just a small amount. A few highlights or lowlights might help
soften it up.

Trust me, when you find the right shade, people will tell you how
great you look. The color will brighten up your face. Your eyes will
come alive. The years will drop off your face almost instantly. Your
friends will now tell you how happy they are that you finally changed
your hair color. They always hated the color you have been stuck with
all these years
http://www.ghdtradezone.com GHD
http://www.ghdtradezone.com cheap ghd
http://www.ghdtradezone.com ghd hair
http://www.ghdtradezone.com ghd hair straighteners
http://www.ghdtradezone.com cheap ghd straighteners
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/blog GHD Blog
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-iv-styler_p301.html GHD IV Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/Wholesal...llection_c2222
GHD limited edition colour collection
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/Wholesal...gift-set_c2235
GHD limited edition gift set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/Wholesal...ightener_c2223
GHD MK4
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/Wholesal...v-styler_c2224 GHD IV
Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-iv-m...yler_p303.html GHD IV MINI
Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-iv-s...yler_p302.html GHD IV Salon
Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/red-lust_p294.html ghd red lust
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/blue-serenity_p295.html ghd Blue Serenity
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/green-envy_p296.html ghd Green Envy
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/purple-indulgence_p297.html ghd Purple
Indulgence
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/black-gh...hter_p298.html
Black GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/gold-ghd...hter_p299.html
Gold GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/pink-ghd...hter_p300.html
Pink GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/limited-...yler_p304.html
Limited Edition ghd IV Dark Black Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/the-new-...tion_p316.html
GHD Pink Limited Edition
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-prec...-set_p305.html ghd
precious set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-iv-k...tion_p306.html
pink ghd kiss
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-leop...ener_p307.html
GHD Leopard Grain Hair Straightener
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-09-n...-set_p308.html
GHD Pink Gift Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-limi...ler_p309.htmll
ghd limited edition pure hair straightener
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-purp...-set_p310.html
GHD Purple Hair Straightener Gift Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-rare...-set_p311.html
GHD Rare hair straightener