another easy question

Old February 2nd 08, 11:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Norvin

Default another easy question

I did a practice video call with a friend and I got a lot of voice feed
back and my friend also said he got it. Is there a fix or adjustment to
either the program or web cam to reduce or eliminate the backfeed?
Thanks again
Norvin

Old February 3rd 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Ben[_5_]

Norvin wrote:
I did a practice video call with a friend and I got a lot of voice feed
back and my friend also said he got it. Is there a fix or adjustment to
either the program or web cam to reduce or eliminate the backfeed?
Thanks again
Norvin

Buy a USB handset or headphones, I have played with several that only
claimed PC compatibility, they all worked on the Mac (provided you did
not want to use any of the "fancy" features).
I would recommend the 'Cyberphone K (or is it W ?)' it works well and
has Mac drivers for Skype integration.
(mine is the PC one, but it works with the Mac drivers from the
manufacturer)
Ben.
Old February 3rd 08, 07:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Norvin

Norvin wrote:
I did a practice video call with a friend and I got a lot of voice feed
back and my friend also said he got it. Is there a fix or adjustment to
either the program or web cam to reduce or eliminate the backfeed?
Thanks again
Norvin

Thanks for the info, I went to the Logitech site and found out that I
had box checked for "NOT" enabling AEC (auto echo control), so will give
that a try and then if need be go with a headset etc.
Thanks

easy question (?) Norvin Webcams 4 January 30th 08 01:46 AM
Adaptec/easy CD question Chris Saunders CSGD Cdr 1 February 8th 06 07:05 PM
Easy question Bob Homebuilt PC's 3 February 2nd 06 09:09 PM
Easy Question on 3200+ Reaper Homebuilt PC's 1 October 7th 05 03:15 AM
Probably an easy question mrbisco General 9 June 25th 05 03:16 AM