i-Techcom.co.uk?

Old March 24th 05, 04:03 PM

It is not limited to games as i ordered some hardware on the 11th of
march, and they took the payment quick, but did not post anything. The
same circumstances have happened as other peoples. I managed to get
through to their parent company and they said that they are having
problems etc. The one thing thats concerning me is that kelkoo said
they were secure. And also trying the site right now it said Unable to
connect to database server!PHP Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'MORS' is
blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin
flush-hosts' in
d:\webspace\i-techcom.co.uk\wwwroot\catalog\includes\functions\d atabase.php
on line 19.

Old March 24th 05, 11:46 PM
James S

well I to have been having issues with this company after ordering a
copy of WOW from them. But things may be looking up when I got home
from work today I had a royal mail you have missed a delivery you need
to sign for.

Now im not holding my breath at all but this could be my copy of the
game.

That or it is my replacement debit card, to replace the one I
cancelled as I didnt like the thought of them having my card details
if they were scammers.

The anoying thing is my sorting office is only open 7am till 1:30pm
and as tommorow is Good friday I will have to wait till saturday to
see if they have delivered or not.

I shall keep you posted.
Old March 25th 05, 12:31 AM
Reckoning

I hope so James, it'll give the rest of us some hope. I somehow think it
won't be though, hope i'm wrong. Let us know.

Old March 25th 05, 12:43 AM

most likely ur card. I did exactly the same thing, cancelled my card,
and a few days later, had royal mail at my door, asking me to sign for
something. I was happy! Finally my stuff had arrived. Turns out it was
my replacement card.

Old March 25th 05, 01:47 PM
Reck

I see they have taken the telephone number from the parent company's website
(http://www.i-techsys.co.uk/contact.html). What a great company this is. No
wonder they asked me where I got the number from the first time I called up,
they obviously wanted to stop people calling to ask what's going on. So
unless you got the number when it was up there's no way to contact them now.

BTW the number is 01634 408 840

reck

Old March 26th 05, 02:36 PM
James S

Well it was my replacement card after all, so still nothing from i-techcom.

Back to waiting around I guess
Old March 27th 05, 12:30 AM

i-techcom have updated their site, lets see what happens.

Old March 27th 05, 11:51 AM

haha. If you look at their new site, there is now reviews for stuff.
However, there doesnt seem to be the option to add a review for
yourself. What makes it even more obvious that its bull**** is that 4
people claim to have received a copy from itech...

Old March 30th 05, 11:48 AM

Chris wrote:
Has anyone else ordered from these guys? I ordered some software from

them
last Wednesday. However, I'd not filled in the CVV #, so the order

was
cancelled. Early on Thursday evening I emailled them the number, and

was
told the order would be progressed, and I should have it within 3

days. Now,
1 week on, I have received nothing, and am starting to get worried.

I've been emailling them every day without any response (except for

the
first email in which I sent the CVV number), and the LiveSupport is

forever
offline. Calling them is next on the cards I reckon. Any thoughts?

All the numbers ring through to different answer phone messages now.
All the messages have been recorded by the same guy I have spoken to on
both occasions I have got through to itech. This is clearly just 1 guy
working from a flat. Im off to ring the police now.