please direct me -- thanks

Old February 21st 09, 04:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Overbey

Default please direct me -- thanks

I have not been able to find an "ASUS WireLess Router" group, so I pose my
question here, if this is the wrong group, please direct me tothe right one.
I have an "ASUS WireLess Router" WL-500W, I have two issues that I am trying
to correct. The first one is, is there a way to reserve more than 8 IP
addresses. I would like to have the dhcp server give out addresses and not
have to worry about static addresses even though I need the addresses to be
the same each and every time.
The second issue is, I can not get the USB print server to work, and am
looking for any suggestions on this.
thank you in advance

Old February 22nd 09, 02:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
pokey man

try

microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless

HTH

Pokeyman

Old February 22nd 09, 03:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Overbey

thanks, will try it.

"Overbey" wrote in message
I have not been able to find an "ASUS WireLess Router" group, so I pose
my
question here, if this is the wrong group, please direct me tothe right

one.
I have an "ASUS WireLess Router" WL-500W, I have two issues that I am

trying
to correct. The first one is, is there a way to reserve more than 8 IP
addresses. I would like to have the dhcp server give out addresses and

not
have to worry about static addresses even though I need the addresses to

be
the same each and every time.
The second issue is, I can not get the USB print server to work, and am
looking for any suggestions on this.
thank you in advance

Media Direct (No longer direct) Joelee Dell Computers 10 December 15th 07 09:33 PM
Direct X 10 kevinbeall Ati Videocards 10 October 18th 06 03:12 AM
Direct X and ATI TV bug?? PG Ati Videocards 0 January 5th 06 02:41 AM
Direct X 9 KerplunKuK Nvidia Videocards 8 February 20th 04 04:06 AM
Direct X9 Bill Nvidia Videocards 5 July 28th 03 01:39 PM