Aopen FX5200 oc....?

Old October 28th 03, 01:39 AM
Yeeyoh

Default Aopen FX5200 oc....?

Hi I was wondering if anybody in this newsgroup runs a aopen FX5200
overclocked. I know all cards can be different but I was wondering if aopen
cards were known for being good with overclocking. And just out of
curiousity what do you run yours at. I don't intend to overclock it too
much but I would like to run it like something I'll be replacing within a
year.

Old October 28th 03, 04:33 PM
FX

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:39:47 GMT, "Yeeyoh" wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anybody in this newsgroup runs a aopen FX5200
overclocked. I know all cards can be different but I was wondering if aopen
cards were known for being good with overclocking.

And just out of
curiousity what do you run yours at. I don't intend to overclock it too
much but I would like to run it like something I'll be replacing within a
year.

hi,
with the asus fx5200td i'm able to oc the memory from 400 to 460
as it was suppose to be running at 500 tested at factory build this
card offer great possibility.

Plus with this setting i dont get any buggin game issue
and in 3dmark2001 all the benchmark are avalable (no damage to the
card.)

to know better what'a your capability, read the serial # on the mem
chip and search for something... anything...

Old October 30th 03, 01:28 AM
FX

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:51:33 GMT, "Yeeyoh" wrote:

Thanks, I'll probably look for that number. Sorry about the grammer.

no problem with that...