power supply for Amarda needed in UK

Old January 5th 07, 07:30 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Lenny

Default power supply for Amarda needed in UK

Hi,
I am having trouble sourcing a power supply in the UK for my old Compaq
Armada 1750. Does anybody know where I can get one?
Cheers
Lenny

Old January 5th 07, 07:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Frazer Jolly Goodfellow

"Lenny" wrote in
:

Hi,
I am having trouble sourcing a power supply in the UK for my old
Compaq Armada 1750. Does anybody know where I can get one?
Cheers
Lenny

According to this document, the AC adapter is inboard and universal.
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/q.../10012_na.HTML
Old January 5th 07, 08:04 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Frazer Jolly Goodfellow

Would this fit?
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...240&doy=search

"Lenny" wrote in
:

Thanks for that. It is a 3 round pin type with the top one
sticking out further than the others. Where do I get one of
those leads from? (I want the lead from the house plug to the
computer connection)

"Frazer Jolly Goodfellow" wrote in message
"Lenny" wrote in
:

Hi,
I am having trouble sourcing a power supply in the UK for my
old Compaq Armada 1750. Does anybody know where I can get one?
Cheers
Lenny

According to this document, the AC adapter is inboard and
universal.
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/q...12_na/10012_na.
HTML

Old January 5th 07, 08:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Lenny

That looks just the job! And there is a Maplin just down the road. You are a
star Frazer. Thanks very much for your effort and time. It is appreciated.
Cheers
Lenny