ot dvd burning

Old August 26th 05, 06:16 PM
mark

Default ot dvd burning

I downloaded a dvd 4 gig or so, and I just copyed the files, since thats
what a dvd looks like anyway. It don't work so whats the trick since its
not an image.

Old August 26th 05, 06:21 PM
Donny Broome

This is probably the best group to pose the question to. This is an
overclocking group.

Additionally, we'll need more specifics to properly answer your question.

Donny Broome
donny AT broomeman DOT com
Kill Spyware! Visit:
http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

Old August 26th 05, 06:27 PM
Donny Broome

Sorry, I just now noticed the 'ot' designation in your subject line.

Old August 26th 05, 06:57 PM
Bob Smith

"mark" wrote in message
I downloaded a dvd 4 gig or so, and I just copyed the files, since thats
what a dvd looks like anyway. It don't work so whats the trick since its
not an image.

I use Nero, and open a DVD Video project, not a DVD data project. Drop the
video_ts and audio_ts folders into the project (they are already created,
the contents will be put in the subdirectory in the project) and the "burn"
icon will light up. Not sure if burning as a data project works, since I
never tried it.

Bob

Computer rebooting while burning or reading a CD CFran General 8 July 20th 05 08:04 PM
ND-1300A not supporting burning CDs in DMA mode Ville Portti Cdr 0 April 15th 04 02:17 PM
Is my hard drive the source of my CD burning woes? Jonathan King General 4 March 19th 04 12:06 AM
Please Help MP3 Burning Paul Cdr 9 January 8th 04 07:49 PM
Conflict between 2 CD/DVD burning software Rick General 2 January 2nd 04 11:09 PM