RMA-ing Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd 08, 08:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
John Whitworth[_2_]

Default RMA-ing Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6

Had enough...this board is going back. After lots of grief, I've determined
that it's suffering from the 4 sticks of RAM issue. It was an expensive
board, so I expect much better. I don't want to have to do loads of tweaking
just to get it to work on spec!

I made a complete balls-up with my choice of this board...any other
recommendations for a board with the following config?

- FSB 1333MHz to support Q9450
- DDR2 support for PC2-8500 RAM
- needs 1 IDE slot for DVD drives.

Cheers