ARRGHH HELP: Printer problems (Canon i150)

Old January 6th 04, 10:35 PM
Lee Anderson

Default ARRGHH HELP: Printer problems (Canon i150)

Hi all!!! OK sold my printer to my mate and bought this! All was great
until!!! It pulls the paper through and prints, but keeps trying to run more
paper? As though the paper should be longer than it is! It is standard A4
and the settings are set as such!
Worked fine with this paper so cannot understand what is wrong! The warning
light flashes like there is a paper jam but there isn't?

I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled and still no different!? It is
brand new and hope someone can help?

Cheers
Lee

Old January 7th 04, 01:02 AM
kony

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:35:45 -0000, "Lee Anderson"
wrote:

Hi all!!! OK sold my printer to my mate and bought this! All was great
until!!! It pulls the paper through and prints, but keeps trying to run more
paper? As though the paper should be longer than it is! It is standard A4
and the settings are set as such!
Worked fine with this paper so cannot understand what is wrong! The warning
light flashes like there is a paper jam but there isn't?

I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled and still no different!? It is
brand new and hope someone can help?

Cheers
Lee

Sounds like a defect or very poor design... the paper should depress a
tiny lever which signals the printer when it's completed that portion
of it's path, and if that signal (mechanism) isn't working properly
it'll keep trying to advance the page. You might take a look at that,
but if this printer has a warranty it shoulds like time to make use of
it. You might check to make sure there isn't a setting misconfigured
for paper size though.

Dave