Eureka! Thanks Jack Happy Independence Day

Old July 6th 03, 12:55 PM
Elector

Default Eureka! Thanks Jack Happy Independence Day

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message ...
This is exactly what Neil and I were waiting for.

Thanks so very much!

Hey Kook Boy:

I am going on the assumption that you still don't know how to read a
post. Neon Green pka Jack wrote the following:

"Neon Green pka Jack" wrote in message
In ,
Elector owning the woke-up at to moan:
| "Simon" wrote in message
|| Before I go out...maybe I should show our resident troll what a

true
|| Packard Bell help site looks like and reincanate mine!!
|| My roles at work will ease within a few weeks due to some

improved
|| network management techniques and will free up untold amounts of

my
|| time looking after various sites around the UK. So I may just

bring
|| it back.....watch this space.
|| :-)
|

| Ah yes I remember it them well. :-)
|
| http://www.craddock.clara.co.uk/index.htm or

Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
A DNS lookup error occurred. The host was not found.

--------
----
Please contact the administrator.

| http://www.pbtech.fsnet.co.uk/
Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
A DNS lookup error occurred. The host was not found.

--------
----
Please contact the administrator.

| Elector

Hi Jack:

the sites are not up any longer. Simon is going to put them back up.
See his text.(Above) I was giving the older URL's. Sorry I should

have
said they were not functional. At one time Simon and Ray (His site is
still active) and Velix had great PB sites for the many that needed
files and drivers and the like. I have the Velix site in its complete
form on a cd rom.

Velix also posts his site as an archive here from time to time.

Elector

And believe me he in no way went and agreed with you. Also this Neil
your referring to is not the Neil that has posted here for so long
since he also can't stand trolls and he also has extensive knowledge
of PB and other systems. And I don't think he would ever agree with a
troll that has done noting but steal others answers and post off topic
and continue to disrupt this group. I have taken on many trolls and
losers before you and they are gone. You also will be gone. So again
your out of your mind as you have been since the day you arrived here.

Elector

Old July 6th 03, 03:11 PM
RTFM

Silly assumptions from deleted

As always Jack, you make the mistakes of those who assume.

Please read http://www.inet.bg/faq/netiquete.html

View the only OFFICIAL and UPDATED FAQ for alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Old July 6th 03, 03:45 PM
Elector

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message ...
Silly assumptions from deleted

As always Jack, you make the mistakes of those who assume.

Again loser, post the proof to back up your claims. Post any proof of
who you think I am. And I can tell you the regulars here are laughing
at you since they know who I am. And no one is posting or going to
that loser group you keep posting a link for. And I see you stole the
link that Simon gave you for netiquette but I removed it. And
Anthony's site is the Official Site listed below.

View Anthony's Official ALT.SYS.PC-CLONE.PACKARDBELL FAQ page @
http://pbfaq.tripod.com

Elector [ or is is Jim? Joe? Frank? George? Nathan? John? Jerry? ]