Possible to burn 2 separate discs at one time?

Old October 24th 03, 04:04 AM
Tim Kroesen

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

;

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking, Harassment and SPAM should you require
additional
information.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=3F971172.3967
D1BB%40mindspring.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DPossible%2Bto%2Bburn%2B2
%2Bseparate%2Bdiscs%2Bat%2Bone%2Btime%253F%26ie%3D ISO-8859-1%26hl%3Den%2
6btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch

From: smh
Newsgroups:
alt.comp.periphs.cdr,alt.comp.periphs.cdr.mac,comp .sys.mac.apps
Subject: Possible to burn 2 separate discs at one time?

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:00:35 GMT

"smh" wrote in message
Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Is this only a rant, not libel?

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Take Two Boot Disk
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not

Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat

Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take 2 Restore problem
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------

Old October 24th 03, 04:28 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel

Timmy, why don't you prove ANY of the following is a libel, instead of
squealing like a stuck pig?

Come on, Timmy. Stop buffooning around. After all, Mikey is pitifully,
desperately counting on you.

( Why are you pipsqeaks unable to prove at least one of the following is
a libel -- when Mikey has examples of misquotes ???!!! )

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing
Old October 24th 03, 06:54 AM
Jerry W Barrington

Tim Kroesen wrote:

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

;

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking, Harassment and SPAM should you require
additional information.

I plonked him, so this is my last post in regards to him.

Old October 24th 03, 07:05 AM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

======================================

From: smh
Date: 10/20/02

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

Have Liteon 24x10x40 IDE CDR, WIN WE system.

I have upgraded the ASPI layer to version 4.7 using an update from
Adaptec but I wasn't aware ASPI was required for IDE anyway.

...install a current, consistent copy such as Adaptec's ...

ASPI on Win ME, Richter?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (King Troll)
Subject: ASPI Layer and Adaptec/Roxio CD software - Help
Date: 4/6/01

the ASPI layer should not be installed in WinMe.
=====================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Slimy Scum!
----------------------------
Old October 24th 03, 09:06 AM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Are you bothered by "rant"? Why then do you torture yourself by reading
them? Am I putting a gun to your head forcing you to read them?

I really couldn't care less about your vendetta against the man. Please take it
somewhere else, as these 3 groups are about CDR and/or Macs.

(Do you suppose LIES and FRAUDS belong in CDR group?)

Isn't this about cdr?

======================================

Old October 24th 03, 05:29 PM
Tim Kroesen

Please consider posting a complaint to Radori; ignoring a problem seldom
leads to resolution. You may feel free to copy the one I posted, or
compose your own. Note the second addy; Radori's owner is reviewing
complaints personally. Let's make sure she has plenty to review...

Tim K

Old October 24th 03, 09:51 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Is your calendar still backpedaling, Timmy?

=======================================
Timmy Kroesen's Exquisite Sense of Time
=======================================

Timmy Kroesen (the "Net-Kook") wrote:

Did you enjoy the Federal 'interview' they said was coming;

Enjoyed something that is coming in the future, Timmy boy?

You always had exquisite sense of time:

====================================
Timmy Kroesen's Calendar Backpedals!
====================================

Timmy Kroesen (the "Net-Kook") wrote:

Mike Richter (3/18/01):
2) Specific inconveniences and stupidities on a relatively minor level

The Joe Pyle report you continually quote was nearly a month AFTER this
statement; Mike was quite correct at the time;

Does your calendar backpedal, Timmy boy?

-----------------
From: Joe Pyles
Date: 3/1/01 === (3/1) comes nearly a month AFTER (3/18)
in Timmy's calendar!
-------------------
From: Mike Richter
Date: 3/18/01 === (3/18)

Old October 24th 03, 10:05 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Don't you keep your promises, Timmy?

(1) What's the status of this case, Timmy?

====================
From: Tim Kroesen
Subject: Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a Liar (daddy)(ii)
Date: 7/11/03

Impersonations, Transmittal of Obscene material, Transmittal of a
destructive virus, etc... As my business is operated from my home
business computer, any attack on it is a specified Felony.

Today's email contained Five items filtered as virus infected;
all as usual have been forwarded to my local FBI office and agent
handling the case. I wonder who's going to be keeping house for
King Kong to pay my tab...?
====================

(2) And whatever became of the SIX complaints you filed with the FBI,
Timmy?

======================
From: Timmy Kroesen
Subject: Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") Demands!
Date: 6/13/02

Make that Six...
======================

(3) And whatever became of these promises of yours, Timmy?

Timmy Kroesen (net-Trash) wrote:
"smh" ...
Timmy Kroesen (net-Kook) wrote:

We're working on it Asshole...Play your game.

Why then pine about "demand" for the id?
Are there problems, Timmy?

No problems ****wit; I promise you'll get your due.

Promises, promises, Timmy. Let see, today is (12/12/01). Do I have
to wait seven (7) more months for your yet another empty promise?

----------------------------------
From: Timmy Kroesen (Net-Trash)
Date: (5/18/01)

... this perp WILL be outed ...
----------------------------------

Let see, today is (10/24/03). Do I have to wait TWO more YEARS, Timmy?
Old October 25th 03, 10:33 PM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

======================================

From: smh
Date: 12/1/02

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

Operating System is Windows 2000 Professional

Here's the procedure I recommend.
3. Run your ASPI installer ...

Install ASPI on Win 2K, Richter?

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: still need to know about aspi layer pleez, no smh
Date: 7/2/01

ASPI doesn't 'belong' on Win2K and

programs which *use* the ASPI layer
can create serious instabilities.
=====================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------
Old October 26th 03, 05:33 AM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Is this only a rant, not libel?

=======================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
=======================================
[ Mike Richter & ASPI (Unstable Galore) ]

==================================
From: smh
Subject: Roxio suing Gracenote... - Leave system unstable &
Date: 6/26/01 Get unstable?

Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill) wrote:

In my
experience, the ASPI layer itself can exist in Win2K - Adaptec does not
say anything about that. Some programs use it without doing any damage;
others leave the system unstable.

What are these programs that leave the system unstable, using aspi?

----------------------
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Subject: Roxio suing Gracenote...
Date: 6/25/01

Nonsense. I use the Adaptec ASPI layer on my Win2K machine in spite
of it not being supported there and in spite of some applications
which use it being unstable in the OS.
----------------------

What are these applications that become unstable, using aspi?

Do these programs get unstable themselves and at the same time make the
OS unstable, just by using aspi?

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!

Shortcut problem (southbridge burn) Ian Homebuilt PC's 4 December 14th 04 11:33 PM
Old PC Occasionally Won't Start, Doesn't Power Down all the time mr x General 6 February 26th 04 05:50 AM
Nero for Multisession discs: How much space is really left forfiles? smh Cdr 4 September 26th 03 09:06 AM
cd-rw is recognized but will not burn Alex Cdr 1 September 19th 03 06:41 AM
Nero & Alcohol won't burn my cd images anymore... Joe Emenaker Cdr 0 June 25th 03 11:57 PM