HP/Compaq Presario 6330CA - need driver for onboard ethernet

Old May 23rd 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Matt Ellis

Default HP/Compaq Presario 6330CA - need driver for onboard ethernet

Does anyone know what Windows XP network driver works for the Presario
6300-6330-6350 series? It is the only driver not available on the
website - I guess it was never updated. I have a system with no
original restore CD (also not available from HP/Compaq), and I can't
identify the onboard ethernet controller.

thanks

Matt Ellis