Two Optical Drives in Homebuilt, one doesn't appear in two programs

Old January 19th 14, 12:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Cyborg-HAF

Default Two Optical Drives in Homebuilt, one doesn't appear in two programs

My Homebuilt system with a Lite-On iHAS-524 SATA DVD/RW
internal and a Plextor PX-LB-950 BD Drive. Neither my Exact Audio
Copy or my old Music Burning Program that both work will open in my
64-bit Windows7 Home Premium but they only show the Lite-On drive but
not the much better Plextor. The drives both show up in Nero 12, and
Windows Explorer. Aspi and Winaspi won't work in 64-bit Windows and I
can't find a way to get the Plextor SATA drive to show up in the two
programs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Herb
Old January 26th 14, 06:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_15_]

Maybe this will help:

Subject: Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (4x)(06-02)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 03:03:47 -0700
From: smh
Newsgroups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr

.. -------------------------- ------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
'

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/17/02

You are writing non-HS media in an HS drive. In some cases,
you might be able to get something onto the disc, but it
will have high error rate
======================

Mikey must have dug the C1 errors out of assholes:

Mikey Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (8/10/05):

James Perrett wrote:

Do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

I recall having seen C1 errors on earlier versions of CDSpeed,

but I have run tests on several faulty discs on a number of drives
and can find no C1 errors any longer.

Perhaps the program has changed;
perhaps my drives (Plextor and Pioneer) are to blame.

Unfortunately, I'm not running Plextools and therefore have no further
information to offer.

Perhaps the Plextor used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps CDSpeed used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps Plextools used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?

Anyhow, how would you get the C1 errors when you don't even have
a drive reporting the C1 errors?

Perhaps you used to dig the C1 errors out of your assholes, Mikey?
'
-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

I stuck a plum in my bum and pulled out my thumb...

Old June 29th 17, 08:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
[email protected]

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 6:04:04 PM UTC-5, Cyborg-HAF wrote:
My Homebuilt system with a Lite-On iHAS-524 SATA DVD/RW
internal and a Plextor PX-LB-950 BD Drive. Neither my Exact Audio
Copy or my old Music Burning Program that both work will open in my
64-bit Windows7 Home Premium but they only show the Lite-On drive but
not the much better Plextor. The drives both show up in Nero 12, and
Windows Explorer. Aspi and Winaspi won't work in 64-bit Windows and I
can't find a way to get the Plextor SATA drive to show up in the two
programs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Herb

Is this group still active?

http://capemail.com
http://linuxseclabs.com