Saving Overscan and Screen Adjustments between Resolution changes.

Old November 18th 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Paul Mathews

Default Saving Overscan and Screen Adjustments between Resolution changes.

I have a 720p and 1080i Tv and would like the adjustments made to each
resolution to be saved and just changed to what i want it to be
automaticly.

Like I have to chnage the screen strech up and down every time i
switch and the over and underscan

Is their anyway i can macro these. I know someone said something about
a script program ?

Thanks.

/PS want to use my 1080i for movies and 720p for genraly netting and
games.

Thanks.