ATI TV Wonder Pro audio not sync'd w/video (on FX5200 video card)

Old February 8th 06, 02:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default ATI TV Wonder Pro audio not sync'd w/video (on FX5200 video card)

Hi folks,

When I start watching TV on my ATI TV Wonder Pro card, the audio and video
start out synchronized, but after a while the audio starts falling behind
the video. It can get as bad as maybe 1/2 a second off or more. I have to
exit the TV software and relaunch it to get things synchronized again (for a
while).

I have the following:
- 3.0 GHz computer w/1 GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2 Home Edition
- GeForce FX 5200 video card w/128 MB
- ATI TV Wonder Pro card
- ATI Multimedia Center 9.08

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Greg

Old February 19th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Download and try "ATI Multimedia Center 9.06.1"

ATI Multimedia Center 9.08 has bugs.

"Greg" wrote in message news:UuSJf.42834$sa3.98@pd7tw1no...
"Greg" wrote in message
Hi folks,

When I start watching TV on my ATI TV Wonder Pro card, the audio and
video start out synchronized, but after a while the audio starts falling
behind the video. It can get as bad as maybe 1/2 a second off or more. I
have to exit the TV software and relaunch it to get things synchronized
again (for a while).

I have the following:
- 3.0 GHz computer w/1 GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2 Home Edition
- GeForce FX 5200 video card w/128 MB
- ATI TV Wonder Pro card
- ATI Multimedia Center 9.08

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Greg

Anyone have any ideas?

Old February 20th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 04:29:40 GMT, "Greg" wrote:

"Greg" wrote in message
Hi folks,

When I start watching TV on my ATI TV Wonder Pro card, the audio and video
start out synchronized, but after a while the audio starts falling behind
the video. It can get as bad as maybe 1/2 a second off or more. I have to
exit the TV software and relaunch it to get things synchronized again (for
a while).

I have the following:
- 3.0 GHz computer w/1 GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2 Home Edition
- GeForce FX 5200 video card w/128 MB
- ATI TV Wonder Pro card
- ATI Multimedia Center 9.08

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Greg

Anyone have any ideas?

Well mixing up two kind of brand isn't a good thing.

Was it like that before?