Not *exactly* a homebuilt question: Mag Innovision LCD monitor query...

Old November 1st 03, 07:18 PM

Default Not *exactly* a homebuilt question: Mag Innovision LCD monitor query...

It will be attached to a home built PC...I hope that gets me close to on
topic:-)

I'm in the market for an LCD montior that will be attached to a year old
homebuilt PC (curretnly getting great service from a 4 year old KDS 19"
CRT, but ready to de-clutter the room and reclaim some desktop real
estate).

There are some excellent prices currently on a number of 19" LCD
monitors now...including some on brand names that aren't real familiar
to me.

In particular, I'm considering a MAG Innovision 19" LCD (LT976s).
Haven't seen much in the way of online reviews of this (or similar MAG
products) either on the web or in Google groups searches.

Use: Office apps, web browsing, digital imaging. I'm *not* a gamer.
Running an MSI 8851 GeForce 3 Ti200 series with 128 MB onboard ram.

Anybody have any experience with current MAG LCD monitors? Opinions
positive and negative sought.

Regards from central MD....where it's over 80 degrees (F) on the first
of November..what's not to like:-)